We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Experience: With minimum of 5 work related experience in United Arab Emirates. Immediately Joining
Role: Contracts Engineers provide an essential skills set to the Infrastructure industry. They ensure that the business agreements or contracts that the company enters in to are commercially viable, that costs are managed and that the company understands the commercial risks that may be involved. Responsibilities: • Reviews bids, conduct negotiations and administer the award of contracts and contract amendments and provision of feedback to bidders • Drafts appropriate contractual and commercial terms & conditions to best serve and protect Company’s interests • Reviews and amends standard contract documentation as required • Builds and maintain relationships with suppliers in order to secure positive, constructive and cost effective commercial agreements for the Company • Provides general assistance & advice on contractual & procurement matters as required to support Company’s operations. • Monitors the performance of service providers on a regular basis.
• Degree (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying, Law, Engineering or related Business subject • Excellent communication skills – written and verbal. • Professional qualification in Procurement, Surveying or related profession. • Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
ONE MONTH NOTICE AND NOT AVAILABLE IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES NO NEED TO APPLY!!!
Please send your updated CV with recent Photo and Degree Certificate to email: email@example.com ... See MoreSee Less
• Manage day-to-day operations of the company • Establish professional communications with existing customers • Able to convince prospects to become regular customers of the company • Identify opportunities to find/get more customers • Able to make quotations for customers and discuss with the owners • Review and optimize the schedule of the staffs • Manage a team of 20-25 staffs Requirements: • Previous experience in a similar role in UAE is preferred. • Very good English is a must (Written, Spoken) • Energetic and self-starter • Pro-active and able to work under limited guidance • Outstanding Organizational and leadership skills • Takes pride in the work and is eager to exceed expectations
• Copy, scan and store documents • Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts • Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows) • Distribute project-related copies to internal teams • File documents in physical and digital records • Create templates for future use • Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients • Manage the flow of documentation within the organization • Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement • Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed Requirements • Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role • Familiarity with project management • Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel • Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) • Proficient typing and editing skills • Data organization skills • Attention to detail Male Candidate preferred with construction Industry experience.
Required Storekeeper for a construction company who is having experience in uae in same role in same industry to manage all of the operations in our storeroom. In this position, you’ll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory. Duties and Responsibilities: 1.Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom. 2.Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping. 3.Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control. 4.Pass the entries in the software (Preferred worked on ERP software), as and when the transactions occur. Coordination with departments Eligibility Criteria: 2+ years of experience in construction site storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping. Experience in Construction or Real Estate Industry Knowledge of ERP is must Male Candidate Preferred
Company is looking for finance Manager having experience in retail industry who would be:
• Responsible for total General Ledger Accounting. • Month-end, Quarter-end and year end closing of the Ledgers. • Finalization & preparing schedules & Responsible for year end Audit. • Preparing monthly projection for cash Outflow, and then comparison the actual with projection. • Preparing reports as per management requirement. • Responsible for closing books at the yearend upon completion of annual audit • Good communication skills – both written and verbal • Processing Payroll
Retail experience and Knowelege of Microsoft Dynamics Navision ERP is must
Manage all Human Resource initiatives which include payroll administration, recruitment, training & development, employee relations, industrial relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, updates of employee personal files. Administration of complete visa process & Management and maintenance of camps, staff accommodation and attending to basic amenity problems
1) Provide excellent customer service & build relationships with clients. 3) Provide reliable, efficient, accurate & prompt travel counseling. 4) Confidently work on a GDS (Sabre preferred) to issue / re issue tickets based on new & changing travel plans 5) Experience in processing international visa applications.
Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations. Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics. … Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
A reputed Lifting Equipment company is looking for FEMALE Sales Coordinator with below requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience • With experience as a sales coordinator- know the sales flow from handling the customer/ client order from giving quotation checking item stock- coordination with Sales & Marketing/ Logistic Dept. and dispatching. • Ability to work and perform with minimum supervision • Can work under pressure • Excellent Administrative and Customer Service Skills • Excellent English Speaking, Writing and Reading Skills • Knowledgeable in using MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.) • Can join immediately.
Requirements -3+ years of sales experience with a Degree or Masters (or equivalent) qualification and a valid UAE driving license. -Sales seeker – ability to build new accounts from scratch. -Strong IT background from ideally a systems integration background with focus on IT/ELV Solutions, Networking, Infrastructure, Data Center, & Cloud/Smart solutions. -Able to demonstrate a successful track record, gained in a sales/account manager position within the GCC region, negotiating and closing high value deal -Prior commercial sales experience in closing large and complex contractual agreements is preferred -Customer-focused mind-set with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs -Strong coordination and influencing skills -Able to effectively lead and energize a multi-functional team to meet sales plan -Ability to utilize analytical software and sales tools (CMS, Excel, etc.) -Excellent oral and written communication skills. -Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Fluent in English, Arabic and French (Oral & Written); • Excellent communication and negotiation skills • Should have medical sales experience • A high degree of self-motivation and ambition • Proactive attitude, detailed oriented can handle multiple priorities, working under pressure with multi-tasking. • To liaise in professional and persuasive manner with staff at all level in organization/institution/department. • The skills to work both independently and as part of a team • To keep accurate recording, maintain confidentiality in handling highly sensitive, confidential non-routine information. • Strong sense of responsibility, problem solving and self management. • The ability and desire to sell
A leading Cosmetic company requires a Female Filipino Accounts Assistant in Dubai. The candidate must have at least 1 years experience in accountancy and should have computer knowledge also. Freshers can also apply but must be Filipino.
Experience: With minimum of 5 work related experience in United Arab Emirates. Immediately Joining
• Execute the purchase order as per order plan, including order drafting, order placing, and order confirmation assessment • Responsible for the communication with supplier. • Follow-up the production and delivery of the shipments, and coordinate the delivery date based on the sales progress and transport arrangement. • Review the purchase contract and shipping documents, ensure all the data and documents are consistent and correct, and coordinate the supplier to revise if any incorrect. • Monthly update and submit the sales report and order rolling forecast to supplier as per the supply agreement. • Handle the payment application for the purchased goods and follow-up the payment status according to the payment terms. • Assist in other tasks assigned by Director of Supply chain management.
• Bachelor degree or above, preferably of medicine and pharmacy or supply chain majors • Excellent English skills, fluent in speaking and writing. • Good Data handling skills and logical analysis skills • Knowledge of supply chain management and international trading. • Expert in MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point • Good teamwork skills, Positive attitude, and strong capacity to resolve problems.
Please send your updated CV with recent Photo, License, and Degree Certificate to email add firstname.lastname@example.org ... See MoreSee Less
With DOH license Provides care for patients suffering from disorders of the eye. • Working under the direct supervision of a licensed ophthalmologist. • Ophthalmic nurses provide pre-operative care and prepare patients to undergo eye surgery. • They are responsible for gathering patients’ medical histories and performing pre-op assessments to develop a better understanding of the patient’s health profile before surgery. • Being aware of a patient’s allergies and medical conditions helps ensure a smooth procedure. • Before the surgery takes place, the ophthalmic nurse will provide the patient with some basic education about the procedure itself and the post-operative expectations. • Assist the surgeon by maintaining a sterile surgical environment, preparing the patient in the correct position, handing the surgeon various surgical instruments and monitoring the patient’s vital signs. • Provides care for patients before eye surgery takes medical histories, and provides care to patients recovering from treatment. • Ophthalmic registered nurses educate patients and their families on the care and home treatment of eye disorders and diseases.
Dubai Based and well reputed group of company is looking for FEMALE ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT for our sister concern company (luxury beauty salon), Candidate should be bold enough to handle Account & Admin department.
Requirements: ONLY female applicant well-versed in Ms. office At least 2-3 years’ experience knowledge about general accounting All-rounder in accounting sector Preferably those who are worked or working experience in Hospitality industry – Luxury Salon, Spa ….
We are looking for a hardworking Construction Estimator to join our team! As a Construction Estimator, your main responsibility will be to estimate work of particular projects by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
Construction Estimators are generally responsible for estimating work of particular projects. They estimate work by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
In addition, they estimate labor, material, and time requirements in order to be able to compute the overall cost of the project.
Construction Estimator duties and responsibilities
Explore documentation in order to gain a deep understanding of the project requirements Select, measure and track important metrics Visit sites, warehouses and other venues necessary to do the estimate Perform complex analysis of collected data and metrics Prepare relevant and reliable forecasts Conduct complex risk analysis activities Create and present reports to upper management Analyze and evaluate offers Build and maintain long-term relationships with the key vendors Construction Estimator requirements Previous working experience as construction estimator for (x) years In-depth knowledge of project management Hands on experience with complex data research activities Good understanding of data analysis methods and KPIs Familiarity with computer programs such as like Timberline or HCSS HeavyBid Good time-management skills Ability to multi-task Strong interpersonal and communication skills Critical-thinker and problem-solver BA in engineering, construction science or similar relevant field
– Professional Qualification (CA/CPA/ACCA or equivalent) with at least 10 years of experience – Currently at Director level – Experience working with clients in consumer and industrial markets or construction desirable, other non-financial services sectors considered
Should be a Mechanical Engineer with 5 to 7 years relevant sales experience in the Boomlift rental and sales industry. Should possess a valid UAE driver’s license. Should be present in UAE for an interview. Salary commensurate with market standards.
Nursery Manager required with experience in similar role in UAE. Minimum Qualification of EYFS Cache level 3 or similar qualification.
Duties & Responsibilities:
•creating a safe, caring and stimulating environment that promotes learning through play •supervising activity-planning to make sure children’s needs are met •working closely with parents and/or carers, giving them a high standard of customer service, including regular progress reports •working with colleagues and other professionals to make sure that children’s needs are met •making sure that equipment, such as furniture and toys, is in good condition •supporting and developing the nursery team •managing a budget •arranging marketing and publicity materials •creating management reports, and maintaining staff and child records •running the centre in line with environmental, health and safety and fire regulations.
Collect the demands from store/Engineering. To be in charge of the purchase of equipment for the organization, contact suppliers, and research offers and quotations Prepare Comparative Statement. Prepare the Purchase Order. Purchase the Material/Goods from local Market/Overseas Vendor Accountable for ensuring Material Test Reports (MTR’s) upon each delivery of project material Pre-qualification of new vendors To provide assistance to the organization members related with all procurement matters
Education / Qualification:
Graduate in any discipline with 5 years of experience. OR MBA (Marketing) with 2 years of relevant experience
Communication & analytical skills Good Convincing Power Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements
Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with Microsoft Dynamix ERP a strong plus
Join one of Dubai’s leading Engineering, architecture and environmental companies with a diversified business in the building industry.
Candidate should be Mechanical Engineering graduate with minimum of 10 years of working Experience as a site Mechanical Engineer at least 5 years working experience in UAE for High Rise Towers and Luxury Villas.
Please send updated CV with copies of academic degrees, memberships & registrations certificates attested with the relevant government bodies with recent photographs to: email@example.com ... See MoreSee Less
Looking for Accounts executive (male/female) with minimum 2 year of experience in UAE
work in many fields and help grow their companies by finding leads, closing sales, supporting existing clients, formulating sales strategies, and communicating product value to clients. They may also be known as Account Handlers.
F&B based company in UAE, is looking for a professional Area Manager for a chain of Restaurant in the UAE, to deliver the best operational excellence and improve revenue from outlets of food and hospitality industry. Excellent Communication, Writing, Interpersonal and Leadership skills. UAE driver’s license is required.
For Sales & Marketing of hotel / hospitality products in UAE • Good communication skills in English and Arabic / French / German • Pleasing personality with good presentation skills • Minimum 5 years experience in hotel, healthcare / hospitality industry • UAE Driving license essential
Applicant should posses strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Must have exceptional Computer skills and knowledge of Tally Software. Applicants without CPA certification need not apply.
An interior design company in Dubai, is looking for Admin cum accounts to handle day to day office requirement, conducting office Purchase requirement, accounts and maintaining all files in order, scanning the documents etc.
Biomedical Sales Service Engineer Required - Abu Dhabi
We are looking for a Sales Service Engineer, preferably with Biomedical Engineering Background.
Candidate must have a valid UAE Driver’s License and a car. Candidate must be currently residing in UAE. Candidate must have a Working Experience in Sales or Biomedical of at least 2 or 3 years and a maximum of 5 years. Candidate must be business fluent with Arabic and English. Candidate must be willing to work in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
We are looking for 3D Graphic Designer. NSF Crystal Arcade is a Crystal Awards company with manufacturing facility in Al Qusais, Dubai.
Candidate must have 2 – 3 years experience in the similar field to make 2D and 3D artworks for Awards, Gifts, Trophies and Giveaways design. Must have the knowledge of 3D software and have a good grip with the creative ideas for new products and giveaway designs. Must be in UAE. Valid driving license and same field experience would be an additional advantage. You can also visit our website for further info at nsfatma.com
You may send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your current and expected salary, as well as current VISA status in UAE. This info is necessary and the CV may not entertained without this info. ... See MoreSee Less
Trump Star Royal, A Very Well Reputed Real Estate Company in Dubai is looking for a Sales Agent with the following qualifications:
Familiar to Dubai Real Estate Market with Minimum One Year Experience Proven working experience as Real Estate Agent Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills Having Driving License & Personal Car Familiar to Word, Excel, Outlook Good Communication Skills in English (Talking & Writing). Knowing of Arabic is an Advantage Energetic Personality & Highly Motivated in Business Activities Please just those who are in UAE apply for an interview.
– Graduate of BS Marketing/Adminstration – Knowledge of MS Office – Work Experience preferably in Poultry Industry in Abu Dhabi Area or Dairy Products. – Experience of dealing with modern and traditional trade and wholesale
Arabic teacher required for our nursery in Sharjah.
Required qualifications: •Native Arabic speaker. •Degree or Diploma, preferably Education related. •Minimum 2 years UAE experience as an Early Years Practitioner. •Able to plan and implement units of study, involving speaking, reading and listening for an age appropriate Arabic curriculum.
Job Responsibilities: •Planning and implementing activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social aspect of the students. •Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children. •Liaison with parents.
If you are interested please forward your CV to email@example.com ... See MoreSee Less
• You are an experienced FF&E Designer with 3 years of luxury hospitality project experience (urban and resort hotels). • You are creative with a strong design flair and excellent presentation skills • You have the ability to take initiative • You have relevant knowledge pf product qualifications and sourcing, global vendor and supplier contacts • In addition you have good sketching ability and proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, In Design, Acrobat/Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and familiar with specification documentation. • You have a B.S. or B.A. in Architecture of Interior Design • You have good communication skills, oral and written language skills in English • Arabic Speaker and valid UAE driver’s license is an advantage • FF&E Designer Job Description • You will work on luxury hospitality projects, both urban and resort hotels. • Working as part of collaborative design team, you will support senior FF&E designer team in creating concepts, putting together sample boards and presentations for client. • As part of the FF&E team, you will have the responsibility of sourcing suitable materials and fabrics for interior finishes, artwork, furniture and lighting.
FF&E Designer Specific Responsibilities • Support in preparing schedule and select FF&E and Artwork items for the project working with the Senior FF&E designer and Sr. Interior Designers through every stage of the design progress. • Working closely with the Senior FF&E designer, develop and prepare material finishes, ironmongery and sanitary ware specifications. • Support in preparing and coordinating all FF&E documentation required for Tender stage. • Work with the team to maintain the Material Library and keep it updated • Review samples, strike-offs, shop drawings and materials etc. for compliance with specifications and design intent • Participate in project meetings, client work-sessions and design reviews as required.
•Provide technical support and advice on Management accountant •Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures •Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers •Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process •Provide input into department’s goal setting process •Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule •Assist with tax audits and tax returns •Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
Interested applicants may send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org ... See MoreSee Less
Looking for a female Sales Coordinator for advertising and large printing industry located in Dubai at al qusais.
Providing necessary support to Sales Manager and team, documentation of sales leads, tenders, clients & customer relations, preparing quotations, invoices, etc.
Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g proposals, contracts, banquet event orders, Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms. Be friendly, customer centric, smile and able to work in a team environment.
We are urgently hiring Merchandiser with 2 years experience in FMCG field.
Responsibilities: Visit the outlets as per the schedule. Merchandise the products in the assigned outlets. Co-ordinate with sales rep and delivery drivers on product delivery. Take stock from back store to shelves. Take back expired/damaged products as mentioned in procedures.
Skills Required: Displaying skill/Stock Taking and Stock checking/POS Material Handling.