- Diploma/ Engineering Graduate preferably in Mechanical or Electrical.
- FM experience is required. - Candidates must have 4 years of experience in UAE with Managing MEP Assets. - Valid UAE Driving licence and having good English - communication is required. - Candidate on Visit Visa or Cancelled visa are preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of Electrical Material sales experience in projects. - Good communication skills. - Must have valid UAE driving license. - Candidates must be locally available in UAE. - Candidates must be able to join immediately.
Interested candidates can share your CV to: email@example.com and mention the position in Subject line as "PROJECT SALES"
Looking for an experienced Logistics Coordinator to manage all aspects of logistics throughout our supply chain. The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for organising and providing efficient transportation and storage solutions for the entire lifecycle of our products, from the acquisition of raw materials to final product distribution. A successful Logistics Coordinator should be able to ensure efficient and cost-effective supply chain operations. You should also be able to promptly resolve distribution issues and have strong negotiation skills.
• Overseeing all supply chain operations. • Organising and managing inventory, storage, and transportation. • Analysing and optimising logistical procedures. • Reviewing, preparing, and routing purchase orders/Delivery orders • Maintaining Invoices/ DO / Samples in proper manner. • Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments. • Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity. • Addressing and resolving shipment and inventory issues. • Liaising and negotiating with suppliers and retailers. • Answering customer queries.
Qualifications & Eligibility:
• Required with 5 years of experience in Dubai Market, with UAE Driving License & extensive geographic knowledge of corporates & Locations. • Proficient in Excel 5+ year supervisory experience • Age should be below 40.
A Multinational Consumer Electronics Company is looking for a Sales Manager – Broadcasting division in Dubai.
· UAE Sales Experience is a Must. · Experience into Broadcasting or Professional Media Solutions is required.
To provide adequate and timely sales activity towards Broadcast & Media business Key Accounts & SI/Dealers, rigorous follow up for monthly Sales FCST, and arranging Quotation, PI, Payment, Delivery and Product/System proposals.
The brief Job Description is as follows:-
1) Sales/Key Account Management (Main Task) a. PO taking/chasing List of Projects with direct engagement of Key Accounts and SI/Dealers b. Make sure Sales/FCST/Payment c. Consulting Sales of Product/technology/System Solution
2) Product/Solution Proposals (Sub Task) a. Taking responsibility of Products as cross responsibility b. Creating System Proposals with team work for Tender Bids c. Communicating with Japan for Product/technical related for Proposals
3) Event/ Webinar arrangement (Occasional) a. Support BTL activity with Marcom and Channels
Candidates that will be involved in a variety of function to support the Service delivery and financial transactions of airline and non-airline catering to customers.
- The ideal candidates will exhibit high standards. - Excellent communication skills. - Candidate must have an ability to take initiative and prioritise daily tasks. - A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
Location: Khalifa City A, Abu Dhabi Industry: Hospitality
Experience & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources, psychology or any related courses. · Minimum 3 years’ UAE experience in HR Function covering various HR disciplines. · Intensive knowledge with UAE Labor Law. · Ability to handle payroll of 300 people. · Familiar with PRO duties. · Leave Management. · Employee Benefits (Travel/Ticketing). · Excellent in managing skills. · Certificates is advantages.
Product and Development background. Logistics experience preferred.
To lead the tech team and deliver technology products with a focus on performance delivery, customer experience and innovation. Ability to build & execute strategic plans through structured data modelling.
* Experience in managing high performing engineering and technical teams. * Cloud based architectural experience & an understanding of microservices. * Ability to grow strategic alliances and technology partnerships.
· Perform accurate research and analysis. · Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned. · Take dictation and write correspondence. · Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports. · Daily record keeping and filing of documents. · Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly. · Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence. · Operate and maintain office equipment. · Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
· Degree in Business Administration (desirable). · Certificate in Business Administration or related (essential). · 4 years of experience in an executive support role. · Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles. · Strong knowledge of databases and tracking systems. · Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented. · Excellent written and verbal communication skills. · Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software. · Bilingual (Arabic & English). · Arab nationals only.
- Providing and installing network devices inside the company, control the company’s internal network and connect all computers to it with the determination of powers. - Control servers and provide them with regular maintenance, ensure that the main network and internal network are working as they should, and submit problem reports with solutions. - Show recommendations for purchasing new devices and equipment to develop the company internal network. - Providing protection and security to avoid problems of breaches and data theft. - Performing any other tasks assigned to him by the administration and within his field of specialization.
Visa Status - Visit visa, cancelled visa or transferable visa. Candidate must be inside the UAE.
For a leading Priniting Materials Company in Al Qusais, Dubai - UAE.
- Responsible for the recruitment both for interns and full-time positions - Internal communication and administration (Work contracts, documents & certificates for associates) - HR Reporting (external & internal)
- Administration in HR IT systems. - Experience in the SAP HR module will be preferred.
Build & improve relationships with customers, key suppliers and partners. Ensure clients get maximum satisfaction from their purchases. Identify potential opportunities. Educate and inform clients about the company’s products, services & special offers. Attend to client complaints and resolve issues promptly. Recommend ways of improving client satisfaction. Work with internal departments to ensure company meets clients’ expectations. Oversee CRM system.
Skills and requirements:
Bachelor in business administration, marketing or a related field. Three or more years’ experience in customer service, sales or a related position. Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Ability to lead & work within a team. Excellent conflict resolution & interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships with clients.
- Candidates Must have at least 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience as an Office Admin in the UAE. - Candidates must be locally available, candidates who are willing to join immediately must apply.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies. - Managing enquiries from media. - Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media. - Planning publicity strategies and campaigns. - Organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours. - Managing and sharing content with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook. - Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation. - Creating and managing brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, etc. - Analysing media coverage. - Distributing information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress. - Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations.
Those who have similar experience and based in UAE can apply.
Interested candidates send CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Total Experience: Minimum 12+ years’ experience in IT Infrastructure domain with at least 7 years experience in managing large IT Projects. • Educational Qualification: full-time MCA / M.Tech or B.E / B.tech from a reputed institute. • Mandatory least three projects on private cloud deployment and management.
· Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in handling and managing complex IT infrastructure. · Ability to manage technology vendors, contractors and technical staff. · Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. · Ability to provide advice to SLT and leadership team on technology related matters. · Experience in an educational institute is an advantage.
Interested candidates, please forward your CV with recent photograph to: email@example.com
Experience - with proven 2-3 years experience in maximizing Company’s Operating capabilities, Overseeing Marketing Strategies and ensuring highest Customer satisfaction. The Operations Executive will collaborate with Management to execute Business Strategies and manage the day-to-day Branch Operations Maintain thorough knowledge of all types of Services and Business Solutions provided by the company. Analyze foot traffic volume, waiting and service time to ensure maximum Customer Satisfaction. Ensure strict compliance with Government Standards and Internal Audit guidelines. Ensure that Customer complaints are resolved timely manner. Manage and oversee the daily Operations of the Branch. Carry out Supervision, Training and Review for Supervisors and Team Leaders. Prepare and maintain checklist, POS reports and monitor unprocessed transactions. Identify current and prospective Market. Promote Cross-Selling. Maintain mutual healthy relationship with Internal and External clients including individual and Government Entities. Excellent Communications and Problem-Solving Skills.
Salary - AED 6000. Industry: Government Relations.
Kindly share your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for an Account Manager for Dubai with solid experience in Oman Market, a talent who comes with +5 years’ of solid experience in Advertising and Communication, Digital, Shopper Marketing and Social Media.
Interested talents, kindly send your profiles to: email@example.com
Senior Service Engineer Required - Dubai & Abu Dhabi
A well-known IT Solutions Company in UAE is looking for a Sr. Service Engineer.
Job Location : Dubai/Abu Dhabi
· Min 5 years’ experience Projects/Services. · Bachelors in Engineering is a must. · Experience in Avaya Interaction Center/Avaya Oceana is a must. · Working knowledge of linux OS/Java/any middleware like Tomcat is an advantage.
Interested candidates can share their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Logistics Coordinator with at least four years' work experience in export & import documentation (air and sea), DG shipment and airway bill execution. Good communication skills in English and Hindi are required. Candidates with U.A.E driving license are preferred.
Interested candidates who can join immediately may forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Any National, Male/ Female candidate. Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar capacity would be preferred. Construction background will be an added advantage. Only those available immediately can apply for this position.
Attend to all emergency and urgent cases and conditions or accidents that require immediate care when early recognition of warning signs, early investigation. Committed to providing patient care in ER setting to ensure full 24 hours coverage along with a team of Consultants & Specialists. Provide care to Adults & Pediatrics using an evidence-based approach in keeping with accepted international and professional standards.
Qualification, Experience & Skills required:
MBBS or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution. Master’s degree or residency in Emergency medicine is a definite advantage. Current 3-5 years post qualification experience as ER Specialist in a busy ER/Trauma setting in UAE is essential. Expertise in caring for a variety of traumatic injuries and medical Emergencies and trauma cases. Expertise in managing Life-threatening emergencies, as impending upper airway. Active BLS/ACLS/PALS/ relevant certificate. Must have good communication skills and dynamic personality. Preference to those available to join at short notice. Current Specialist license from DHA/ Eligibility is essential.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Administers medication. Manage emergencies/ trauma cases efficiently. Coordinate and direct a team of nurses and other healthcare professionals to determine adequate care plan and ensure high-quality patient care. Works in different shifts (Days & Nights) to ensure full coverage.
Please email your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as "Emergency Specialist – Immediate Hiring"
Identify psychological, emotional or behavioural issues. Diagnose psychological, emotional or behavioural disorders. Develop and implement treatment plans and therapeutic processes. Help clients define goals and plan action to achieve personal, social, educational and vocational development and adjustment. Monitor client progress through regular meetings or sessions.
Doctoral or Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology or equivalent from a Western Institution is a must. At least 5 years of experience in the same role. With valid CDA or DHA license or at least DHA eligibility letter. In-depth knowledge and experience in individual, group, adult, child, and family psychology. Must have EMDR Training and/or Internal Family Systems approach. Proven experience in administering findings of current studies into clinical curriculum. Excellent communication skills. Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritised.
Email CV to: email@example.com and use “Psychologist” as email subject
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (duly attested certificate in UAE). Must be a qualified Facial and Slimming Therapist. Must be licensed and with certification as required by DHA or with Eligibility Certificate.
Interested applicants may submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org