Construction Technology Implementation Manager Required - Dubai
Looking for a Construction Technology Implementation Manager with Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering.
Must Possess 25+ years of experience as a Construction Technology Implementation - Manager in construction Industry.
The primary responsibilities of Construction Technology Implementation - Manager is to experiment and provide detailed report on new tools, technologies, machineries, methods etc. suggested by various stakeholders and ensures the implementation of approved suggestions and monitor its sustenance and effectiveness.
Collect & Consolidate the list of new tools, technologies, machineries, methods etc. Suggested by various stakeholders and forums. Coordinate with Procurement team to get the samples of the suggested product. Experiment & Validate the suggested tools, technologies, machineries, methods etc. Submit a detailed evaluation report of the experiment/ mock-up approval by management team. Lead and Implement the suggestions after experiment/mock-up approval by management team. Regular follow-up & adult to ensure the sustenance of the approved suggestions, implementation & its effectiveness.
Email CV to: email@example.com with job position in the subject line.
The candidate must be fluent in English. Immediately available to join the job. Provide functional support for ERP Human Capital applications (Oracle eBusiness Suite & Fusion). Identifies and applies creative and innovative approaches to resolving product implementation and integration obstacles and problems. Manage functional requests from the end-user community. Define functional request priorities, write functional specifications, and coordinate developments with the technical team. Review Oracle fusion quarterly functional updates understand, map to the business needs, test/validate cross-functional, and deployment them upon business confirmation. Design and develop OTBI reports and write basic data exactions queries using SQL. Support and manage all HCM integrations (oracle and third-party integrations). Establish/define reconciliation process and reports and support the business users during the month-end and year-end reconciliation process. Design and define process-wise custom fusion roles with data access as appropriate. Should work with Oracle support team for application bugs/enhancements. Should encourage the business to use Oracle standard functionalities and reports. Mapping business requirements and translating these requirements into Oracle Applications functional specifications. Develop unit test scripts and coordinate User Acceptance Testing of the system enhancements or custom solutions. Work with Oracle to resolve service requests. Train the end-user community on systems where applicable. Embrace and adhere to support service level agreements agreed with the end-user community. Regularly communicate to the users the status of the support or enhancement requests. Collaborate with ERP support teams across other domains to ensure timely resolution of incidents. Work collaboratively with project team(s) and end-users to develop, test, and implement Oracle Cloud solutions. The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
Location - Abu Dhabi Working hours are 12 hrs/5 days Contract duration is 6 months only Valid UAE Driving license.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent HSE achievement certificate. - AD EHS Practitioner Certificate. - Preferable to have a Certificate in OHSAS 18001/ ISO 14001. - Preferable to have a valid certificate of COSHH, Handling, Storage & Transportation of Dangerous Goods, Advanced First Aid, Fire Warden, HSE Risk Management, Control of Major Accident Hazards, Safe Lifting Operation.
Auditing Data Center based on the international standards such as Uptime Institute and TIA-942. Designing Data Center processes and SOP procedures. Maintains documentation, inventory sheets, technical schematics and diagrams. Knowledge of Asset and Infrastructure Change Management processes within the Data Center. UTP and Fiber cabling in the Data Center. Access control management and Security. Mounting/Unmounting skills of all kinds of hardware in the racks. Backup and Tape Management. Preparing Data Center availability reports. Knowledge of Building Management Systems, Fire protection system (FM-200), HVAC, CRAC Units, UPS and Generators
Reviews, analyse and comments for monthly management reporting pack and financials. Prepares rolling financial forecast, annual budgets, and monthly cost center wise analysis. Manages budgets based on authority levels and limits and taking necessary actions to control and reduce cost. Gathers budget proposals from departments and compilation of master budget. Runs monthly cost forecasts and ensure all targets are met within the stipulated time. Ensures the arrangement of cost of production to material costs, wages, and overhead costs.. Prepares estimates of costs for unique products to establish prices of products and to forecast production. Consolidates cost of manufacturing of inventory accounts. Prepares, devise, and regulates procedures for establishing unit cost of services and products & BOMs validation regularly.
Female, 45 y/o and below. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; preferably CMA. Minimum of 8 years FMCG industry experience. Must be familiar with accounting programs and software such as AX Dynamics. Excellent presentation skills and sound understanding of accounting principles. Excellent communication skills. Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized.
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 15,000 AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Send your CV in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Costing & Budgeting Assistant” as email subject
Looking for a motivated Property Consultant who has 2 to 3 years in Real Estate.
Arabic speaking is an advantage.
Our benefits are many such as basic salary, business phone & sim card, a very attractive commission structure, strong & decent marketing leads and many more. If you're a Property Consultant & looking for your next career move, email us your CV.
The role will be to provide effective support to the Corporate Structuring Department by assisting in all things relating to company set up, to ensure a smooth and efficient service. The person will be responsible for providing support to new and existing clients; and will maintain a professional communication to the client throughout their incorporation, de registration, or liquidation.
Assisting the Corporate Structuring Manager, Operations Manager, and the Business Development Department with enquires and research. Liaise with PRO’s to ensure any company/license activity requirements are accurate and communicated to the team. Research industry related publications and announcements. Process UAE formations, de registration's and liquidations. Liaise with PPG and external legal counsel to expedite the production of incorporation, de registration and liquidation documents.
The following skills are required for this role:
Successful candidates will have 1-2+ years of relevant experience within the UAE.
Experience with UAE mainland and freezone company set-up. Experience with company Deregistration's. Experience with company Liquidations. Industry knowledge. Client relations.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with a brief cover letter outlining your experience, skills and attributes relevant to this role.
The candidate must be fluent in English. Immediately available to join the job. The candidate should be a qualified CPA, ACCA, CA, and ACA. IFRS with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the top 10 Audit firms. Should have knowledge of VAT and local labor laws. Strong understanding of accounting and finance. The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
The candidate must be fluent in English. Immediately available to join the job. Give support to the administrator with regards to the organization of the administrative and common services (energy, rent, water, phone, etc.), insurances (health, accident insurances), and office licenses. Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, couriers, etc.). Give support with the preparation of couriers (as requested or needed). Give support with the control of measurement devices (verification of calibration status, purchase of new devices, replacement, traceability of records related to).
Location: Abu Dhabi Extendable Contract: for 3 months extendable contract.
Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of supporting end-users in related to windows 10 deployment and migration. Immediate joiners only apply.
Provide basic troubleshooting support for end-users. Coordinate with L3/L2 lead for resolution of issues. Carry out day-to-day end users issues related to the user profile data, any application access issue, any Operating system issues. Perform 5- 6 migration per day.
The resource should be a full-time Master of Computer Applications/ Master of Technology/ Bachelor of Technology/ Bachelor of Engineering from a reputed institute.
Vacancy: Marble Package Manager Industry: Interior Fit Out Company. Experience: Candidate should have 7-10 years of experience working as a Marble Specialist / Marble Notice: To Join immediately Job Location : Dubai
Candidates with relevant experience can apply.
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to be mentioned: Marble Package Manager (Apply only if you have the relevant experience)
• Sound Knowledge of Routing Protocols like OSPF and BGP • Good Understanding of L2 protocols - RSTP, Virtual Chassis Fabric, Ether channel • Install, maintain and troubleshoot firewalls, switches, Wireless infrastructure • Experience in Managing and troubleshooting Network Load balancers • Strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills • Ability to work independently and without supervision • Operational background , should understand basic ticketing tools , and ITIL concepts (Service Requests , change management,& incident management.)
Product Knowledge Required:
1. Juniper DC portfolios (VCF, QFX 5110, SPINE & Leaf architecture, VX-LAN, MX routers) 2. Load Balancer : F5 or Citrix 3. Firewalls : Palo Alto & SRX 4. Wireless : Cisco or Aruba 5. Cisco Routers and switches
Location - Dubai. Salary: 14000 AED
Candidates who are available to join in 2 weeks please share your CV.
Looking for a Receptionist for an office in Abu Dhabi.
Please read the requirements carefully!
· Excellent Command of the English Language. · Prior experience in handling front office jobs. · MS Office and Computer skills. · Sound knowledge in Adobe Photoshop is Mandatory. · Experience in Editing software will be an Advantage.
Preference will be given to Male Candidates, applicants who are interested to join us immediately.
Manage logistics operations of designated warehouse to meet SLA and Cost targets. Develop Employees to ensure business targets are met by providing leadership, motivation and driving performance. Ensure that operations comply with all departments & HSE requirements.
- Experience in managing team of drivers, FL Operators, WH Staff,etc. - 3 to 5 years’ experience in FMCG, preferably dealing with food (Supply Chain Management). - Mandatory to have UAE Driving License.
A leading bank in UAE is seeking Commercial Cards Sales executives.
- Minimum of 3+ years of Sales experience, preferably with Corporates. - Action-oriented who directs work to deliver results through personal accountability and building trust across team and Bank. - Experienced, connected, and educated in the complexities of the Commercial Payments industry. - Collaborative with interpersonal and organisational savvy to drive change and accelerate performance across the different functions to get closure - Executive presence and ability to interact with and influence the most senior people at the Bank, with clients and across the industry. - Fluency in both Arabic & English
Looking for an operation manager who will manage the cafe, kiosk, cart and vending formats for a homegrown coffee brand.
As the operation manager you need to be commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business and help us achieve our goal to “help more people experience the finest global arabica coffee.
Job Location: Dubai Job Type: 24 Months (Contractual) Nationality: Any Education: Graduate or Related Experience: With UAE experience License: DHA License Working Hours: 8 hours a day including breaktime Working Days: Friday Off Joining Status: Immediately
Benefits: 1 Month Paid Leave + Flight Ticket Once in 2 Years + Other Benefits
- The candidate must be fluent in English. - Immediately available to join the job. - Production of monthly management accounts including profit & loss, balance sheet, bank reconciliations, cash flow, and commentary on variances against budgets, as well as forecasts on a monthly and yearly basis. - Follow up the implementation of financial and accounting procedures, ensure implementation of regulations and internal systems, direct all accounting operations, and oversee the preparation of budgets and periodic financial reports. - Oversee the daily accounting activities required to maintain the books of account. - Supervise, direct, and review the work of the accounting staff (including, but not limited to, cash reconciliations, account statement reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.). - Accurate and timely book-keeping of all transactions at the MUL level. - Timely preparation, closing, and submission of annual financial statements. This must be prepared in accordance with statutory rules and must comply with IFRIC 12. - Financial Audit of all the legal entities under MUL. - Initiate approval on petty cash and 2nd approval on online bank payment. - Monitor and control MUL business transactions to ensure the completeness of the books and the financial statements. - Coordinate with respective project teams and advise them on the credit rating of various clients to ensure that potential bad debts are kept to an absolute minimum. - Coordinate with Metito Holding Ltd. consolidation team to ensure all numbers are reported in an accurate and timely manner. - Finance/ Accounting Degree (Preferably CPA, CA, or ACCA qualification). - Minimum of 5 years of experience – (candidates having experience of Concession / Public-Private Partnership (PPP) will have added advantage). - Solid understanding of accounting and financial concepts (IFRIC 12 compliance). - Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills. - Experience working with and advising senior management of financial and business strategies. - Highly motivated/driven/proactive approach to business needs. - The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
Urgent requirement with one oil and gas company in Abu Dhabi for the below positions:
1. Structural Geologist - Fault mapping, Structural Restauration workflows, working with Dynel
2. Sedimentologist - Integrated core analysis: core description and core description reports, thin section descriptions and analysis, paleoenvironment (GDE), sequence stratigraphy, working with Petrel
3. Senior Geoscientist - Prospect Assessment - Play Chance Mapping, Risk prospect volume, rank them based on the commercial chance of success. To give recommendation on which prospect has the highest COS to help Company to decide drillable-prospect well, working Petro Mod & Geo Ex
4. Geophysicist - well-tie analysis, seismic interpretation, velocity modeling, time-depth conversion. Seismic stratigraphic interpretation will be added value; Working with Petrel
Note the below: a) Project duration is for 3 months. b) Candidates with extensive experience. c) Starting date will be March 2021.
Interested candidates can share their CVs along with their daily rates in USD.
Project duration - Short term (3 months) Prefer candidates who are presently located in UAE and available immediately.
- Deep knowledge of Bentley Microstation 2D & 3D tools. - Experience in dealing with 3D Point Cloud & Mesh models. - Past experience in extracting elements from 3D point cloud. - Experience in Piping modeling & P&ID generation using Bentley Open Plant Modeler or equivalent tools. - Knowledge of different mechanical components. - Knowledge of creating component libraries in Microstation
If you have the relevant experience and available immediately, please forward your CV with reference code: IND/IRQ/DM and the suitable candidates will be contacted.
ICT & Security Projects Consultant Required - Abu Dhabi
One of our clients, a cyber-security company is looking for a Consultant – ICT & Security Projects: Gender - Male Salary - AED 25,000 – AED 30,000 per month Benefits - As per UAE Labour law Location - Abu Dhabi; On-site.
Physical security consultant will be providing consultancy services for ICT & Security projects. Must have experience to prepare solution design, prepare RFQ and to work with vendors.
We are looking for position Intellectual Property Expert/Lawyer/Advisor/CEO
Skilled in: Copyright, Author protection, Commercial law & Trade secret
IP registration and protection. IP-Scanning, audit & due diligence advisory. IP- Strategy advisory. IP-capitalisation advisory. IP-monetisation advisory. IP-monopolisation advisory. IP-Radar advisory. IP litigation and infringement innovative solutions advisory.
Copyright Law, Management Consulting, Business Strategy, Strategic Planning, New Business Development, Management, Strategy, Start-ups, Entrepreneurship, Change Management, Business Planning, Business Development, Marketing Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions, Start- up Consulting, Investments, Asset management.
Extensive experience in intellectual property legal operations. Profound knowledge of intellectual property matters. Identified litigation matters that violate IP rights. Implemented IP strategy initiatives. Performed legal researches using Internet and other search tools. Provided IP education to employees.
Male candidates currently available in UAE on residence/visit visa can apply.
Brief Job role:
Accurate processing of accounts & incoming payments. Generating Financial statements & reports clearly detailing accounts receivable status. Understanding on VAT compliance and filing/return. Experience as an accounts receivable clerk in UAE for minimum around 3 to 5 years.
A Dubai-based Real Estate company looking for the below positions urgently:
Logistics Officer – min 5 years experience required. Site Architect/ID - min 5 years experience required. Project Manager Fit-out - min 7 years experience required. Joinery Manager - min 5 years experience required. Site Architect - min 5 years experience required. MEP Manager with Consultancy background – min 10 years experience required. MEP Manager with contracting background - min 7 years experience required. Interior Designer - min 7 years experience. required. Lead Architect - min 7 years experience required. Civil Inspector - min 5 years experience required. Graphic Designer - min 5 years experience required.
Experience with 5-star hotels & luxury project will be preferred.
A well established Real Estate company is looking to hire an Admin Assistant to join immediately.
Candidates’s duties covers all aspects of volume sales, leasing, research, marketing and running a team of administrators across the lead management, accountancy, conveyancing and all back office processes.
– Candidate must have excellent English writing and speaking skills. – Must possess solid hands-on experience with real estate CRM – Possesses good knowledge of current rental and real estate trends, remain updated on leasing trends leading to development of new opportunities, strategic alliances thereby creating a competitive advantage in the market. – Handling daily routines related to Sales and Rental administration. Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Photoshop to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records spread sheet and database.
Technical consultant with MS Dynamics Navision background, having worked on the MS Navision product extensively.
– At least 2 full cycle implementations/support project. – Candidate should have worked on LS Retail apart from other modules. – Candidate can be based anywhere. A telephonic call can be scheduled. – Object update (Backup of Objects required) at HO. – Working experience 2-3 Years.
Looking for a female IT Support Engineer for one of our clients in Abu Dhabi. Experience: 3+ years in a similar role. Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT. Only UAE based candidates are requested to apply for this position. Date of joining: Immediate. Contract: Permanent
Candidates must have 5 – 8 years of relevant experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English. - Immediately available to join the job. - Ensuring closing of books and preparing monthly management accounts within strict deadlines. - Preparing year-end financial statements. - Ensure compliance with applicable IFRS. - Assist in timely closure of audit. - Assist in developing and implementing internal controls. - Reporting to the Insurance Authority and Central bank on a periodic basis. - Handling end to end Finance related projects. - Tracking actuals with budgets and reporting to departmental heads on a fortnightly basis. - The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
- The candidate must be fluent in English. - Immediately available to join the job. - Should be proficient in daily accounting operation and finalization of accounts and audit. - Making a proper system for accounting for safeguarding timely deposit of PDC and cash collection. - Ensuring timely collection of rental income receivable and making proper reconciliation with Partners accounts. - Well versed with project costing reporting, o/s reporting, collection, and cash flow management. And to liaise with management making clear communication regarding such MIS reports. - The candidate should have experience of different kinds of real estate audit – (Owner Association Audit & RERA audit). - To have proper coordination with the Leasing and Sales team for maintaining a proper reporting system for all sales and leasing achieved and to ensure that frequent and accurate reports are given to management. - Review of accounts payable monthly inventory reconciliations. - Review of accounts payable purchases journal. - The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
Interested candidates can send your CV to: email@example.com
1.Guest Service Agent - Arabic or Russian Speaking 2. Senior Sales Manager - Arabic Speaking 3. Sales Executive 4. Security Supervisor - Arabic Speaking 5. Team Leader Food and Beverage Service 6. Demi Chef de Partie - Arabic Kitchen 7. Food and Beverage Server 8. Spa Supervisor
Candidates who can join immediately and are locally available will be given priority.
Candidates must have 1-2 years relevant experience in a reputed 5 star luxury hotel / resort in UAE.
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly mention the position you're applying for in the subject line.
Due to high volume of applications received, we might not be able to contact each applicant.
Applicant should be available UAE. Willing to join immediately. Minimum of 1-2 Years working Experience. Perform Site visit from time to time
Qualifications|: • price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project • prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation • track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly • procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project • measure and value the work done on site • pay subcontractors • liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers • select and/or source construction materials • Write reports. • assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies to ensure their proposals will work • prepare and analyses project costings for tenders, such as materials, quantities, labour and time • prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client • negotiate contracts and work schedules • allocate work to subcontractors and oversee their work at all stages of the construction • perform risk, value management and cost control during construction • undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work • advise on a procurement strategy • identify, analyses and develop responses to commercial risks • provide advice on contractual claims and disputes • analyses outcomes and write detailed progress reports • value completed work, oversee bills and arrange payments • maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use • Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
• Maintain Chairman’s calendar of activities, time management, reminders, client and department meetings, conferences and exhibitions registration, take dictation and draft business letter, prioritize matters and handle accordingly, Screen incoming calls external and internal, assist guests; clients, make travel arrangements, prepare itineraries and ensure confidentiality of the data at all levels. • Manage business email and respond effectively on his behalf. • Manage (Vehicles, Family Visas, Medical and Utility Bill, etc.) • Actively manage social media pages on Chairman’s behalf.
• Handles client inquiries, prepare quotations/proposals with site presentations as per client requirements. • Follow up confirmations, LPOs, Work Order Processing, Artwork coordination, Municipality Approvals, coordinate production, and Maintenance. • Prepare Invoicing and follow up collection.
Admin and Operations:
• Act as custodian of the office. • Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring data is organized and easily accessible and act as custodian of files. • Work closely with key departments such as Finance, HR, IT, Production, Stores, Prints, Maintenance, Sales, and Legal Department for daily, weekly and monthly meetings. • Anticipate and execute any other duties, including functional responsibilities and special projects assigned.
• Supervisors with minimum 2 years UAE experienced in steel fabrication works. • Performing the job according to fabrication drawings and project client specifications. • Supervise the welding/grinding work performed by the team. • Must be able to understand shop drawings. • Strong analytical, planning, presentation, and organizing skills • Good communication and leadership skills