- Bachelor's in Psychology. - Talent Development (TD) preferred. - Experience of at least 2 years. - Strong Classroom Management skills. - Advanced Lesson Planning skills. - Strong command of Educational Technology. - Good command of English language.
Admin / Accounts Assistant Required - Umm Al Quwain
For a Trading Company in Umm Al Quwain, UAE
- Hiring Admin / Accounts Assistant with 1-2 years’ experience, freshers are also welcome to apply. - Candidate must be based in Umm Al Quwain or willing to relocate to Umm Al Quwain, UAE. - Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder.
Marketing Manager / Advertising Agency Head Required - Al Ain
Experience: 10 to 15 years. Hands on in running a mid-size agency Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder. Nationality: Arab Nationals (But would be happy to look at outstanding profiles for other nationals as well). Age: Not beyond 45 years.
Salary: AED 10,000 to 20,000 depending on your experience.
A well reputed company located in Jebel Ali Freezone, Dubai is currently looking for a well organized and energetic individual for the position of
Accounts Receivables Assistant Cum Document Controller
1- Calling customers for payment follow up. 2- Record details of all receipts into the ERP System and ensure these are accurate and updated regularly. 3- Ensure timely dispatch of invoices to clients. 4- Prepare and submit report on details of Accounts Receivables to the department and corporate office. 5- Conduct necessary and regular follow up with allocated clients for payment collection. 6- Prepare MIS reports related to Accounts Receivable as required. 7- Take necessary action if the customer is not paying as per approved credit facility. 8- Responsible for handling refunds related to security deposit and transfers. 9- Other responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time.
Preferred: Female candidates with minimum 3 years proven UAE experience in similar capacity.
Education: Bachelors Degree (Preferably in Accounts)
1- Candidate should be available inside UAE. 2- Graduate 3- Must have strong written and verbal communication
Offered Salary : 4000 to 4500 AED (all inclusive)
Email CV to: email@example.com
Please keep the subject line "Document controller Cum Accounts Assistant" while applying
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree Holder - 5 years experience in similar position in Dubai - Good knowledge of the UAE Labor Law - Strong background in government policies - Good oral & written Arabic and English - Must have a UAE Driving license
- Should have 5 years experience - Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder - Candidate must be an Arabic Speaker and have 5 years of relevant experience working in a UAE School. - Only locally available candidates will be considered.
Operations & Sales Coordinator (Sea & Air Freight)
Experience: Minimum 3 years in the freight forwarding industry. Operational & Sales expertise in Sea & Air movements.
Responsibilities: Cold-calling, generating new leads, and prospecting accounts. Coordinates with customers and carriers including shipping lines and airlines for any queries related to shipments.
• Follow up with the customer on documents, shipments on daily basis. • Arranging all the documentation and certification for all import and export shipments. • Build good business relationships with customers. Follow up with the carrier on shipment updates/documents. • Processing the bookings of the import & export shipments.
Qualification and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in logistics or Business administration. • Mearsal 2 & Dubai customs procedures experience. • Experience At least 3 years in freight forwarding. • Must possess excellent communication skills - Written & Verbal (English) • Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and possess good computer skills. • Good with email drafting. • An excellent team player and able to work well under pressure. • Possess good Time Management and Multi-Tasking skills.
For a well renowned Medical Center in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- License: DHA/DOH/MOH License or DOH eligibility. - Candidate must be available in the UAE for a face to face interview. - Priority for candidates who are willing to join immediately. - Candidate must be familiar with Malayalam language.
Male candidates only.
Salary Range: 15,000-20,000 Per month, all inclusive.
Looking to connect with Fresh Graduates for the role of call center representative.
- The candidate must be available in UAE. - Must be enthusiastic and willing to grow their career in the Services industry. - Must have excellent verbal communication skills. - Active listener - Minimum education criteria would be Bachelors's degree.
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title " Call Center Representative"
1. Good Communication Skills 2. Good Drafting Skills 3. Ready to Join Immediately
Preparing the Annual leave plan of the team Handling job vacancies - Posting Job description, Sourcing Resumes, Conducting & Organizing Interviews. Issuing Letter of intent, Issuing Appointment Letters, Facilitating Visa related activities and conducting Orientation for New Employee. Maintaining the Files & Records of all the Employees All the Insurance related works for all Employees, warehouse and others. Preparing and Maintaining the Calendar for Annual Leave Preparing Attendance Sheets and Payrolls every month Preparing Leave Salary Calculations and Final Settlement Handling Final Settlement & Exit of outgoing Employees smoothly with exit interview Attend to Employees Complaints and Work to resolve Conflicts.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
• At least 5 years of experience in the HR functions. • Dealing with email enquiries professionally. • Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role. • Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities. • Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP, EPRO etc.).
You must be available in UAE. Prefer an Indian male candidate.
For a leading Telecom Sales Partner in Dubai, UAE.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in outdoor sales of telecom/banking products in the UAE market required. - Experience in Hunting B2B Sales -Telecom/ICT industry is an advantage. - The candidate should be target oriented and self-initiator. - Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs. - Completed Bachelor’s degree in IT/Telecommunication, Computer Science or equivalent. - Strong personality and Excellent selling skills. - Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- 5 years in Fabrication & structural steel fit-up inspection. - Basic knowledge of codes and standards - Knowledge in reviewing drawings and identifying critical dimensions. - Basic knowledge of surveying will be added advantage.
Please send your CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line “Dimensional Inspector”.
A new Holiday Homes company in Dubai is looking for a Business Developer who can help in establishing the startup business.
- Key role is to source and identifies key homes which can be acquired to do business with Holiday homes stay and to build, develop and execute strategies to identify and add quality supply to the pipeline. - Same field with previous experience in Dubai is required.
Interested candidates email CV to: email@example.com
Experience: 2 to 4 years Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder RN / AN nurse with DHA license or Eligibility. Salary: From AED 7000 per month for RN From AED 5000 per month for AN
Laser Technician with DHA laser technician license or Eligibility. Male / Female both are required – Freshers can apply too, candidates from Dermatology background will be preferred. DHA license or Eligibility is a MUST. Salary: From AED 8000 per month
Sales & Estimation Engineer with 5-7 years’ experience in Industrial Automation required urgently.
- Responsible to ensure accurate estimation is done based on cost effective solution & compliance to specification within the deadline. - Prepare accurate estimations by following applicable engineering & customer standards & local / international regulations. - Review the estimation done by the team and give suggestions for improvisation. - Promotion and sales of industrial automation product range which includes identifying customers, generating leads, market penetration, visiting customers etc. - Generate Inquires and Leads by identifying Prospects. - Regular Sales follow up of all quotations and order negotiations/finalizations. - Achieve Sales objectives and Targets. - Negotiate with Customers on price, costs, delivery and specifications, Job finalization and Order Handling. - Monitor Project / Site Progress in respect to job execution and as per Production Planning and update progress to Client as and when necessary. - Must have UAE valid driving license. - Knowledge in Industrial automation products & solutions of Schneider/ Rockwell/ Siemens/ Prosoft/ HMS/ ABB etc. - Must have sales experience in UAE market.
Candidates available in UAE only. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted back
Education: B.Com or equivalent Experience: 5 years experience in monthly payroll processing, invoices processing, timesheet management, yearly department etc. Candidate’s Availability: Inside UAE only Gender: Female only Salary: AED 5500 /month Benefits: Single Status Accommodation + 3000 AED Allowance (depend on availability) + 30 days Paid Leave + Flight Ticket once in a year
- Must have minimum 1 year of proven experience in medical equipment sales. - Medical background/relevant degree is mandatory. - Valid UAE Driving license is required. - Should be available in UAE. Immediate joining.
Salary: AED 10000 + Commission & Other Benefits
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Sub of email as "Medical Sales Representative".
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree Holder. Experience – with 5+ years’ experience. This is a permanent role, reporting to the HR Manager. Candidates who are ready to relocate to Abu Dhabi should only apply.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns. - Designs build, and maintains our social media presence. - Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs). - Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights. - Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing. - Plans execute, and measures experiments and conversion tests. - Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience. - Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints. - Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels. - Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners. - Evaluates emerging technologies. - Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
- Creating and maintaining client relationships - Self-motivated yet customer-focused - Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis - Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
Salary- AED 4k to 5k
Interested candidates can share their CVs to: email@example.com ... See MoreSee Less