Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent. At least 1 year of experience in handling cash. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Must have good customer service skills.
1.Determines the most efficient way of producing jobs and organize the production process. 2.Overseeing department functions and managing employees. 3.Work closely with the production team to work through projects and there will be opportunity to plan and trouble shoot projects. 4.Supervising the packing operations 5.Final processing of goods for shipment 6.Coordinate to supply Affairs 7.Ensure the quality of products before supply 8.Responsibility for attendance and behavior of staff within the company.
A Chain of Pharmacy in Dubai, Ajman and Sharjah requires 1 No. MOH Licensed and, 2 Nos. DHA Licensed Pharmacists with immediate availability, good communication and selling skills.
Qualified candidate may send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important note: Please write the post you are applying for as the subject of your Email application as well as your UAE visa status, joining notice period and salary expectation (e.g. MOH Pharmacist Employment Visa 30 Days AED —)
1. Creating estimates for all potential jobs, apply extensive knowledge of production techniques, equipment capabilities and materials delivering competitive pricing to the clients and precise job tickets for the manufacturing and sales team. 2. Receives request for quotations from sales and returns complete estimated cost calculation as required or as soon as possible. 3. Working closely with paper suppliers and knowledge of pricing and product availability is a must. 4. Work closely with the production team to work through projects and there will be opportunity to plan and trouble shoot projects. 5. Determines the most efficient way of producing jobs and indicates printing Instructions on job docket 6. Schedules jobs, compares final production costs with original estimate, and determines price to be charged. 7. Other duties as assigned.
A well-reputed company based in Dubai is looking for an Accountant with 2-4 years of experience.
The ideal candidate must have relevant accounting experience, ERP, Accounts Receivable, Payable, Payment Follow Up, Payroll Accounting till Finalization of Accounts, effective verbal, listening and written communication skills in English, whilst being able to adhere to deadlines.
Send CV & Photograph to email@example.com while stating ‘Accountant’ in the subject.
We are looking for an HR Executive who should have 5-7 years experience in UAE preferably with Construction or Interior Fit Out industry or any reputed organization with large number of employees.
– Should be experienced in using Payroll processing, End of service and Leave processing. – Good experience in hiring staff as well blue collar workers – Good experience in using HRMS and advanced proficiency in using Excel – Experienced in Employee Relations and Grievance handling.
Those who can meet the above requirement, can send in your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning “HR Executive” in subject column
Certified with updated through knowledge and practice in the area of Electrical and Mechanical skills. The Key responsibility includes handling efficiently all the procurement activities related to HVAC, Electrical-Mechanical and telecommunication associated spare parts, Consumables, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Research potential vendors. • To procure equipment, materials & systems complying to project Quality and Specification requirements. • To procure materials and subcontract in timely manner within approved budgeted cost. • To ensure timely delivery of equipment, material & systems to support site installation works as per approved work program. • Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers. • Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed • Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage. • Review quality of purchased products • Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies. • Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased. • Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records. • Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc. • Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts. • Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers. • Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports. • Maintains company reputation & credibility by fair dealings and prompt payment.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Extensive experience in prioritizing and organizing work activities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within set deadlines and timelines. • Sound knowledge of cost control functions to perform cost control processes and make appropriate business decisions for multiple assigned projects • Excellent negotiation, customer service and consulting skills • Familiarity with designing process, inventory, project management, and arithmetic abilities to perform accurate calculations • Excellent communicator and experienced at delivering sophisticated presentations at a senior level. • Proficient in MS word, excel spreadsheets, outlook, database and word processing software
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
• University degree with a relevant business, scientific and or technical background. • Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering is a plus. • At least 5+ years in a similar Strategic Business on purchase role.
One of the leading Fire Protection solutions providing company based in Dubai is looking for Sales Engineer for their Project, Maintenance and Trading division. Candidate with 2 to 5 years of experience with valid driving license will be preferred.
Looking for a Logistics Coordinator for Abu Dhabi Port.
To provide administrative support. The post holder will be required to work flexibly, in a rapidly developing office environment. It may be necessary to assist, or cover for, other staff from time to time.
1- Operations Logistics Coordinator Obligations o Acting with loyalty, honesty and good faith to the Authority o including, but not limited to: o The duty to exercise reasonable care and diligence. o The duty not to make improper use of information; o The duty not to make improper use of their position. o Act appropriately, including but not limited to using Authority resources efficiently and effectively: o Treating colleagues with courtesy, consideration and sensitivity; o Treat other port users and members of the public with courtesy and in a professional manner; o Being customer focused; o Comply with any AD Ports policies and procedures as amended from time to time. o Any work as reasonably directed by the Line manager as required provided.
We are looking for an Android Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications. Your primary focus will be development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
1. Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code 2. Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code 3. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application 4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs 5. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
1. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes 2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services 3. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices 4. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning 5. Ability to design applications 6. Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers 7. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks 8. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements 9. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications 10. A knack for benchmarking and optimization 11. Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines 12. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git,Bit bucket
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering. • 3+ years of hands on experience with Android Studio, Java programming. • Published at least 2 applications in Play Store.
A Dubai based company is looking for an experienced male Office Assistant with accounts and computer knowledge. Should be multi-tasking and should be able to work under pressure. Experienced candidates who are Commerce graduates with good correspondence skills and computer knowledge, who can handle basic software / hardware / office LAN, can join immediately.
Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness. Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information. Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems. Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
With Minimum 3-5 years Experience in the field of Printing and Advertising company. Proficient with MS-Office. With Good English and can communicate very well. Any nationality, can join immediately.
1. Determines the most efficient way of producing jobs and organize the production process. 2. Overseeing department functions and managing employees. 3. Work closely with the production team to work through projects and there will be opportunity to plan and trouble shoot projects. 4. Supervising the packing operations 5. Final processing of goods for shipment 6. Coordinate to supply Affairs 7. Ensure the quality of products before supply 8. Responsibility for attendance and behavior of staff within the company
Facilitating human resources processes. Administering employee health and welfare plans. Acting as a liaison between employees and insurance providers. Resolving benefits-related problems. Ensuring the effective utilization of plans related to HR programs and services. Administering health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations. Answering employee requests and questions. Assisting with new employee hiring processes. Reconciling benefits statements. Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions. Assisting with the performance review and termination processes. Assisting with the recruitment and interview processes.
Email your updated CV to our email ID ‘recruitment@ dreuae.ae’ with a subject line as “Human Resource Coordinator”
• Candidate must highly proficient in MS Office in excel. • Candidate should have experience in MIS reports related to sales department, evaluation of sales team. • Coordinate with customer, sales manager for customer order processing. • Liaise with head of Sales for the preparation of promotions. • Responds to any inquiries from the consumer. • Makes sure that sales orders are delivered timely and according to the requirements of customers. • Responds to any inquiries from the consumer. • Makes presentations to management. • Assists the marketing department in new marketing campaigns. • Settles upon delivery dates and times with other departments to make sure that the consumer interaction is of the utmost of professionalism.
Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results. Ensure availability of products, staffs and proper delivery and customer service. Maintain a perfect store hygiene , security and staff discipline. Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Achieves financial objectives by preparing and monitoring daily / weekly sales, GP and pricing. Achieve sales and GP targets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Ensures availability of merchandise and services by liaising with purchase team, maintaining inventories. Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends. Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans. Regular monitoring on Store standards, check on security systems and measures. Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment. Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements. Maintains operations by initiating, staff meetings and coordinating with Operations Manager. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are in a hunt of Quantity Surveyor MEP with over 6 to 8 years’ experience in UAE worked with MEP subcontracting company.
Should be techno-commercial and able to understand contract scope of assessment able to identify variations, E.O.T, Acceleration, etc in coordination with the Construction team. Should be currently working as QS and have strong FIDIC knowledge.
An experienced HR officer is requried for a school in Dubai. Applicant will be the primary point of contact for all school staff on HR matters, including contracts, terms and conditions, payroll, HR policies,housing and entitlements. Applicant will report directly to the principal.
Qualified candidates email CV to: email@example.com
A multinational firm in Abu Dhabi looking urgently for :
PROJECT MANAGER with Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical or Civil background) who can handle major Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) Traffic Projects with the Government Authority in Abu Dhabi.
The applicant should have Min. 10 – 15 years of experience in Project Management & handled similar Projects in UAE or GCC.
Native Arabic speakers preferred.
Qualified candidates may send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Following correct installation practices, standards and safety Measures • Preparing daily work plans and ensuring safety measures are completed before the start and during the project • Taking off the correct quantities of materials as per the approved shop drawings • Developing the Bill of Materials for the completion of works • Monitor consumption of material with respect to the ordered materials • Maintaining a system of documentation for monitoring the productivity of teams • Ensuring that inspection request are raised for the consultant and the client inspection • Ensuring that approved method statements are available • Explaining the method statements to the foreman and charge hand while maintaining proper documentation for records • Targeting Zero safety.
Candidates on visit or cancelled visa can apply. Nationality: Indian/Nepal.
Female Customer Care Representative Required - Dubai
A customer care representative supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. They’re the front line of support for clients and customers and they help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features
Admin. & Maintenance coordinator role is responsible for providing services (Admin & FM ) as per the standards and ensure that processes are effective, efficient, and ethical and provide the best possible value to the COMPANY.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
– Handling day to day queries related to maintenance and arranging for proper fixes. – Acting as info-hub for providing administration related information and supervising administrative activities like general admin, verification of stock, petty cash, courier, pest control, housekeeping, etc.
– Make quotations, invoices, and payment follow ups. – Monitors and reviews progress of contractual agreements, checks invoices for payment, resolves any problems that arise, performs post contract evaluations, creates and maintains procurement records, ensuring accuracy and integrity of data; – Prepare purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies, send them to the suppliers.
– Manages a team of maintenance and ensures that are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost effective manner.
– Maintain a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking work orders, and maintenance history of equipment. Prepare monthly Maintenance reports.
A Real Estate/Property Management Company is urgently looking for an Accountant with 1 – 2 years UAE experience.
* Must be able to join immediately. * Office is located in JVC, Dubai. * 1-2 years experience in UAE mandatory. * Salary and other benefits will be discuss during the interview and as per candidate profile.
We are looking for a Head of Finance to supervise all financial tasks of our company and ensure we use capital and resources beneficially. Head of Finance responsibilities include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations. To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams. Ultimately, you will maintain our company’s financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results Approve or reject budgets Conduct risk management Evaluate and decide on investments Supervise a team of Accountants Allocate resources and manage cash flows Conduct profit and cost analyses Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
Proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role in oil and gas field In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models Proficiency in accounting software Solid analytical and decision-making skills Leadership abilities BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator cum Account . They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth. Responsibilities
Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.) Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Proven experience as an office administrator Cum Account, or relevant role Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities Excellent organizational and leadership skills Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.) Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
– At least 2 years of selling building materials (Laminates, Acrylic, Metal Sheets) – Building relationships with major Fabricators and contractors within UAE – Good experience of successful selling into this market and achieving monthly and annual sales targets within raw materials industry with a reputation as a go getting achiever and highly self motivated – Present and sell company products to current and new business customers through sales visits, Site visits etc – Demonstrate excellent communication skills – Fluency in written and spoken English – UAE driving license is a must