* Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, etc. * Composes correspondence from general instructions or independently in accordance with policies or procedures. * Maintains and controls confidential files. * Attend meetings and keep minutes.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. * Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree or any related field required. * Preferably with experience.
Any interested applicant must submit their CVs/resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a result-oriented, hardworking & smart sales Executive with preferred experience Air-Conditioning or Home Appliances industry.
-Partner with the sales team to generate leads on target basis. -Find and maintain prospective clients -Generate enquiries and turn it to orders. -Follow up and collect the payments
Qualifications and requirements:
– Must be a Graduate – Proven experience in selling home appliances , especially Air conditions. – Good negotiation skills. – Self-motivated and result oriented attitude – Good language skill : English a must , Arabic will be an added advantage – Valid UAE License is required
Salary will be revised based on the candidate performance and a better incentives takes place.
Interested candidates can rush their CVs to: email@example.com
UAE attested Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Engineering. Minimum experience of 2-3 years in UAE. Must have UAE driving license. Knowledge in production and maintenance of plants and trees. Knowledge in contracts, maintenance & landscape. Knowledge in nursery works. Strong communication skills in english.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing • Proficient in MS office applications • Excellent written and verbal communications skills • Knowledge in strategic planning principles and marketing practices • Good understanding of market research techniques and data analysis • Team Player and Goal Oriented
EXPERIENCE: 5-10 years consistent work experience in fragrance/perfume industry
• Must have valid UAE resident visa and extensive knowledge of fragrance market in Africa, UAE and other GCC countries • Valid UAE driving license
Urgently required Senior Planning Engineer with 10-15 years of relevant experience who can speak, read and write Arabic.
• Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner. • Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other). • Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications. • Assess potential risks, materials and costs • Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies. • Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders. • Handle over the resulting structures and services for use. • Monitor progress and compile reports in project status. • Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials. • Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
• Proven working experience in civil engineering. • Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar. • Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc. • Project management and supervision skills. • Strong communication and interpersonal skills. • Fluent Arabic speaking, writing and reading.
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line as “Senior Planning Engineer”
We are on the lookout for a Front Office Executive for our well reputed company located in Dubai.
-Should have Minimum 1 – 2 years’ work experience in similar capacity as Receptionist or Front Office Executive. -Should possess High School. -Pleasant and pleasing personality with good command of English is a must (Oral & Written). -Excellent customer service skills. -Female candidates only. -Ability to handle all calls and draft formal letters and mails -Should be able to multitask and work independently.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate. If you are the one looking for, kindly forward your resume in word format with the recent photograph.
Email CV to: email@example.com (Indicate “Front Office Executive” in the subject box of your e-mail)
Desert Dry Insulation Work requires a Senior Accountant for their Abu Dhabi location. Successful incumbents shall be responsible for their day-to-day financial and accounting activities. Potential incumbent shall shoulder all accounting key deliverables with respect to reconciliation, payable, receivables, preparation of income and financial statements and financial reporting. Identifying cost reduction and cost control techniques, wastage reduction management are a few KRA’s.
• Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Accounting or CA /CMA / CPA certifications. • QUICKBooks software know how.
• Bachelor of Engineering or Engineering Diploma. • UAE experience Preferred. • Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in the curtain wall industry. • MUST have experience in the design of Unitized façade systems. • Must be proficient with the relevant design software programs.
Looking for an individual with previous UAE Experience in Agriculture Engineer Role.
A relevant agricultural qualification, preferably to degree level. Excellent communication skills. Good understanding and practical knowledge of landscaping, AutoCAD drawings irrigations. Experience of sales and marketing is preferred.
If you are passionate about organic farming and want to be part of our dynamic team please see our current opportunity and send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Manage and Maintain System/Network infrastructure environment. • Configure and Manage Windows Active Directory Domain. • Configure and Manage troubleshooting server. • Define system administration and security functions, performing high-level system design, interface definition and implementation of the platform. • Troubleshoot production environment problems and create, maintain a disaster recovery plan. • Responsible for all servers related to work-related issues. • Participate in system installation, upgrading migration. • Responsible for security policy and virus protection . • Manage day to day support on Windows Server and Backup • Support all remote offices. • Participate in the evaluation of new technology. • Manage and maintain Microsoft Dynamics Navision ERP. • Manage and maintain company website.
• Must be IT/ Computer Science graduate. • 3- 5 yrs UAE experience as IT. • Must have ERP experience (Microsoft Dynamics Nav). • Candidate who has driving license preferred. • Preferred Nationality: Filipino
Salary package: AED 6,000 to AED 7,000 all inclusive.
A well-reputed company based into producing trading supply of Marbles.
We are looking for a well experienced, dynamic and result oriented Sales Executives for marble sales.
Successful candidates must meet following criteria for role fulfillment:
1. Arabic Speaking. 2. Must have hard core Sales experience in Marble industry or building materials. 3. Should have aggressive sales skills and have attitude to deliver on targets. 4. Must have good knowledge of Projects Sales through contractors, interior designers, marble companies etc. 5. Expected to have good industry knowledge in terms of customers, material knowledge and pricing. 6. Knowledge of CAD and understanding of Drawings is added advantage (though not mandatory). 7. Must have handled all kind of customers like contractors, interior designers, marble companies and private customers. 8. Strong follow-up and payment collections skills. 9. UAE Driving License is a Must.
Job Type: Full-time. Salary: Negotiable & based on Candidate’s Efficiency.
Premium Brand Service Advisor Required - Abu Dhabi
A reputed Automobile Service Center with decades of experience and a healthy premium customer base in the UAE. We are looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join our diverse team.
Coordination with customers and workshop for premium car service and repairs. Submit a diagnosis and repair report for each car according to the defined process. Estimate the repair work as required by customers. A Service Advisor will liaise between the workshop personnel and customers in our service center. They will assist customers in determining problems with their cars and provide accurate descriptions for repair to workshop supervisors. Promote various value-added services and packages provided by the service center.
We are looking for:
Experience in the After-Sales with an authorized premium brand dealership or reputed multi-brand/specialist workshop. Should have a minimum of 2 years GCC experience. Strong customer handling and negotiation skills. Strong technical expertise in the understanding of engine, parts/ components, and everything technical. Good business acumen and customer-centricity. A valid UAE driver’s license is mandatory for this role. Knowledge of English is essential, Arabic would be an added advantage. Candidate should currently be available in the UAE for an interview.
Please email your updated CV to us, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Urgently required Key Account Sales Executive with 5 to 7 years UAE experience in FMCG field.
Responsibilities: • Responsible for achieving value sales target of the assigned route. • Follow visit schedule/journey strictly as per the plan. • Collect order as per MSL. • Ensure the assigned area route is adequately covered and confirm to delivery schedule. Inform the supervisor of new establishments that open in his assigned area. Visit these establishments and update visit schedule. • Communicate potential and actual problems that may affect the product distribution in the assigned territory. • Reconcile with the assigned area supervisor the total daily sales. • Ensure effective display of product (as per Min. standard) in the outlets. • Use of uniform and maintain a respectable outfit and hygiene during working hours. • Conduct market survey as per supervisor and provide adequate market feedback to supervisor. • Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
Requirements: · Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels. · Excellent organizational skills. · BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.
A reputable garments retail brand is seeking a Sales Executive to manage a role of delivering an outstanding guest experience to all customers and using appropriate sales techniques and product knowledge to reach the sales targets.
About the role
– Sales Achievement – Achieve the sales target by using advanced sales techniques and product knowledge – Focus on selling and up-selling. – Merchandising – Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display and stock rotation – Implement all merchandising as per the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines. – Cleaning, prepare stock in hand, participate in inventories.
Compensation & Benefits
Total Packages: Competitive salary Employment Visa: Provided Flight Tickets: Ticket Provided Annual Paid Leave: Provided Medical Insurance: Provided
The goal is to facilitate the sales team activities to maximize their performance and to build solid and long-lasting relationship with clients.
Duties & Responsibilities : Assists the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers and follow-up. Coordinates with sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information. Ensures all customers have up-to-date information and materials. • Handles calls, emails, and answers customer queries with accuracy and timeliness.
Skills & Requirement:
Should have Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should be energetic in presentation at the client’s site. Should have a Graduate Degree. Should have good knowledge of MS Office. Should have good interpersonal skills.
Responsible for handling and maintaining the assigned HORECA key accounts in terms of business relationships and development. Responsible for achieving the monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets with respect to the set margins. Responsible for identifying opportunities and liaising with Brand Managers to achieve growth and profitability.
The Successful Applicant:
The successful candidate must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in a sales position in Food Service/F&B/FMCG Distribution Company in the UAE. You must have gained experience in a developed market place / multinational organization. It is essential that you hold a College Degree. Having a UAE Driving License is a must. You must have developed strong selling capabilities and should be a team player. Preferred nationalities: Arab, Western, South and North African. From 27 to 35 years old
What do we offer? An exciting career within a successful team. A unique employee value proposition based on regional, vertical and cross functional career growth. A rewarding and appreciative corporate culture. A competitive package and benefits
If interested, please send your updated CV to: email@example.com
• Must be Bachelor’s Degree qualified. • With minimum 2 years experience in storekeeping and inventory control. • Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management. • Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse. • Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
Experienced Sales Executive required for marketing the following products:
All type of paper cores for rolling, tubing, tissue winding, stretch films winding, polyethylene Sheet winding, aluminum foil winding, PP Strap winding, Wire / Copper wire winding, Plastic Pipe winding, Jumbo paper / kraft paper winding.
Full Stack Developer / PHP Web Developer Required - Dubai
Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize the software with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually, or coordinating database development as part of a team.
• Develop and implement new software programs • Strong Proven experience in modern PHP Web development tools and techniques. • Solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures. • Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. • Design and update software database • Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization • Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary • Directing system testing and validation procedures. • Directing software programming and documentation development. • Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals. • Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance. • Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system. • Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes • Preparation of training manuals for users • To write well designed, testable, efficient code. • Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals. • Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure • Compile timely, comprehensive, and accurate documentation and or reports as requested • Ensure that the software continues to function normally through software maintenance and testing • Strong understanding of deployment processes and server configuration. • Using computer programming languages to ensure the component is developed and maintained.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES
Quantity Surveyor MEP with over 1 – 2 years’ experience in UAE worked with MEP subcontracting company required urgently.
Should be techno-commercial and able to understand contract scope of assessment able to identify variations, E.O.T, Acceleration, etc in coordination with the Construction team. Should be currently working as QS and have strong FIDIC knowledge.
Knowledge in Finance / Accounts and Tax. At lease 1 year experience in Dubai. Good Communication Skills. Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit / loss statement etc. Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles Conduct month-end and year-end close process. Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel). Husband or Father’s Visa. Must have a transferable Visa
Bachelor's degree in any field.
Benefits: Basic Salary, Benefits, Visa, Medical Insurance, Air Ticket.
Sales Support / Sales Coordinator Required - Ajman
The goal is to facilitate the sales team activities to maximize their performance and to build solid and long-lasting relationship with clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assists the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers and follow-up. Coordinates with sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information. Ensures all customers have up-to-date information and materials. • Handles calls, emails, and answers customer queries with accuracy and timeliness.
Skills & Requirement:
Should have Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should be energetic in presentation at the client’s site. Should have Graduate Degree. Should have good knowledge of MS Office. Should have good interpersonal skills.
Electrical / Instrumental Engineer Required - Abu Dhabi
A private company in UAE doing Oil & Gas Projects is looking to hire a site Electrical Engineers and Instrument Engineers with 5 years’ experience in construction activity in UAE.
• Preferable Engineer/Diploma/Degree Holders. • Based in UAE. 5-10 years of relevant experience. • Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. • Experience with Microsoft Office tools. • Willingness to travel and carry out site visits. • UAE Driving License is an advantage. • Should be located in Abu Dhabi. • Any National.
• As par with Industry
Only interested candidates with experience mentioned above and locally available in UAE are encouraged to respond with an updated CV.
Looking for a skilled Key Account Executives for logistics/Supply Chain,Courier/Freight Industry.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key customers and company. - Resolving key customer issues and complaints. - Managing communications between key customers and internal teams. - Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance. - Working with Operations, logistics, Sales, Customer service team members to ensure the highest quality of services are being delivered and all client needs met. - Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling. - Meeting all customer needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines. - Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training.
– Identifying new sales leads. – Pitching products and / or services. – Maintaining fruitful relationship with new and existing customer.. – Researching organization to identify new leads and potential new market. – Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meeting. -Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives. – Manage proposal response process, including detail RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources. – Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business oppotunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch. – Develop and implement outbound sales and business development strategy. – MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN FMCG and HORECA Market, selling blended spices, pickles Jams, Chutnery etc. – Driving license is a must. – Must have 4 – 5 years of experience. – Indian / Pakisani preferred.
ACCL International DMCC are currently sourcing an experienced HR Officer with Ticketing Experience, for its Dubai offices.
Candidates must have at least 3 years’ experience in similar role in a reputable company based in Dubai.
Qualifications & Education:
Bachelor’s degree / Graduate degree in the field of HR/Business or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Good computer skills and experience on MS Office packages and HR Software. Ticketing Experience is mandatory.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting / Commerce from an accredited University. Hands on experience handling accounts, independently. Knowledge of Financial Accounting packages. Proficiency in English Language(Arabic is an added Advantage). Experience (2-5 years).
Prepare Management Accounts. Monthly and quarterly Balance Sheet and P&L account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance. Proficiency in Inventory management. Proficiency in Cost Accounting. Ensure filing of all financial and accounting records in accordance with TANQIAs Quality Assurance procedures. Reconcile TANQIAs VAT accounts and support Tax Consultants. Assist Senior Management in coordinating financial and tax audits. Prepare TANQIAs periodic Cash Flow statements and forecasts. Support TANQIAs Senior Management in preparing Company’s Annual Budget. Maintains and Monitors various loan account. Reconciles Bank Accounts, Employee advances and Accounts Payable.
Interested applicant email their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for perfumer or fragrance specialist with 5-7 years of experience.
Holding a degree in chemicals or other related to Chemical Industry.
• Creation of new fragrances and reformulation of fragrances with priority focus on liquid product categories. And evaluates odors of aromatic chemicals to set production standards. • Expert on creating and customizing perfume compositions. • Responsible in external aroma chemicals, from within and different suppliers for their quality and application in fragrances. • Devise production formulas and be designated Creative Perfumer (chemical industry). • Conducts chemical and physical laboratory tests of solid materials, liquids, and analyzes test data for variety of purposes. • Re smells sample in air-filtered room, using blotter strips dipped in aromatic chemicals to evaluate fragrances for specific characteristics, for example odor, body, harmony, strength, and permanence.
Candidate who can join immediately any nationality, male and female welcome to apply.
Available in UAE particularly in Abu Dhabi and willing to join immediately. With Minimum of 10 years' working experience. Existing Employment Visa are welcome to apply
• Leading project planning sessions. • Coordinating staff and internal resources. • Managing project progress and adapt work as required. • Ensuring projects meet deadlines. • Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders. • Designing and signing off on contracts. • Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation. • Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review. • Designing risk mitigation plan. • Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff. • Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary. • Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects. • Managing large and diverse teams. • Determine and define project scope and objectives. • Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner. • Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements. • Track project costs in order to meet budget. • Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan. • Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress. • Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables. • Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution. • Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed. • Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
Please send your updated CV with recent photo to: email@example.com