Senior Customer Service Support Executive Required - Sharjah
- At least 8-12 years’ experience as a core customer support role. - Should be capable of handling the team of call center. - Excellent communication skills in English + Hindi. - Candidate should have experience in handling Case Management Systems (CMS). - Bachelor's / Master's Degree holder.
Due to the experience level we prefer candidates aged in between 32 & 38 years.
Candidates available in UAE with relevant experience can apply.
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Sub: Senior Customer Support/Sharjah
A Chain Rail Construction Corporation in Abu Dhabi, UAE is looking for a Commercial Manager.
- Develop the commercial strategy for the works and ensure widely communicated and updated as required, including implementation of project specific commercial - procedures, particularly correspondences, notices, insurance, variations and claims - Provides at any time a reliable and understandable contractual and commercial analysis of the project - Interpretation of the Contract to ensure that obligations are clearly understood and adequately discharged; whilst working closely. - Acting, under the direct authority of the Project Director, as the main and focal point of contract with the Legal team of the Employer. - Conducting contractual negotiations with the Employer. - Monitoring the execution of invoicing and payment processes. - Establishing and implementing project specific commercial procedures particularly regarding correspondences, notifications, insurances, variation requests/ orders preparation files. - Acting as a primary interface to key stakeholders in order to provide the project team with post contract commercial support - manages insurance matters in liaison with Partners central insurance organization. - Reports to the Project Director related commercial / finance / contract / procurement status/issues/reports of the project. - Develop and ensure commercial procedures are maintained by sharing best practice and continual improvement to protect project commercial position. - Compilation and presentation of claims management strategies. - Review reports on the status of contracts indicating current status with regards to financial situation and provide guidance and recommendations for improvements. - Monitor the implementation of commercial policies and procedures within the organization ensuring legal compliance. - Contracts and sub-contracts- preparation, review and evaluation. - Contract and commercial correspondence - Preparation of financial models and pricing proposals.
For an Oil & Gas Company in Jebel Ali - Dubai, UAE
- BS Degree holder - With Nebosh IGC & IOSH Certificate - Basic First Aid & Fire Fighting Certificates
3-5 years’ experience similar role in Oil & Gas.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Enforces safety guidelines. - Conducts job hazard analysis. - Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures. - Conducts toolbox meetings. - Conducts safety related training - Develop measures to assure personnel safety. - Stop and Correct unsafe acts or conditions. - Investigate accidents that have occurred within incident areas. - Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment. - Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use. - Promotes safe practices at the job site. - Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations. - Conducts investigations of all accidents and near-misses. - Carry out PTW issuance, monitoring and review.
Sir find job for me UAE I am Civil Diploma Holder i have 7 Year Experience 2 Year Dubai and 5 Year Pakistan
Senior Accountant Required - Dubai
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Ability to finalize monthly and yearly accounts, file tax return and ensure all financial compliances. - Experience in preparing periodic financial reports. - Experience in Bank Liaison. - Other day to day accounting related tasks. - Excellent communication skills and well organized. - Immediate joiners are preferred.
If interested and eligible, please send your CV to: email@example.com
- Checking of Online Quality Control during Receiving / Production and /Dispatch. - Managing Testing of the Raw and Finish Products as per required parameters and maintaining all HACCP related documents. - Receiving and Dispatching of Raw and Finish Products, maintaining all related documents. - Managing and Issuing of Stocks to the production department. - Checking all the CCP’s / CP’s, temperature logs / Sanitation and maintaining the documents as required. - Supervision of Sanitation work and maintaining the documents - Must be available for flexible shift operations. - Helping in maintaining documents related to HACCP / FSMS / Halal Standards.
2-4 years of Experience in Food Industry with hands on Food Safety and Quality Management Systems
1. Billing & Registration Executive (Male & Female) - (UAE healthcare experience, medical insurance knowledge, general medical experience, preferably Arabic speakers) 2. Guest Service Executive (Female) – (UAE healthcare experience, general medical experience) 3. Arabic Interpreter (Male & Female) – (UAE healthcare experience, general medical experience) 4. Cashiers - Vita Mart and Flower/Chocolates Shops in The Yas Clinic Hospital – (2 years cashier exp_ preferably Filipino national) 5. Facility manager – (Healthcare & Hospital exp_ 3+ years on supervisory role) 6. HVAC technician – (Maintenance, Installation, Repair, Custom service, Ductwork_ 3 years exp) 7. Electrician – (1-2 level out of 3)
1. IT support – (End user support, from computers, printers, peripherals, user creation, etc.) 2. Applications support – (Hospital Information Systems for example Trakcare or Cerner or Epic: experience HIS systems and/or ERP (SAP Business one experience) 3. Network Admin – (Network administration on mid-to -large-size organizations experience in Networks Cisco, Fortinet Firewalls, Avaya/Cisco phone systems) 4. IT Operations Manager – (Leads IT Operations across units on ASCO. Leads teams effectively, reports on KPIs, follows ITSM process) 5. SAP Development lead – (Internal developer who will coordinate with outsourced developers, reports, data extractions, interfaces in SAP, etc.) 6. IT GRC – (IT Governance, Risk and Compliance to define IT policies, tracks progress on policy implementation, trains staff in new processes reports IT KPIs to management, IT operations, information security, and IT Service Management standards.
Candidates with experiene and available in UAE to join immediately can start applying.
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please put “position” into the subject of your email.
1. Production system analysis on the running MSs architecture. 2. worked with Microservices architecture over K8s platform. 3. Having BE programming language skills like Java & Nodejs. 4. Engagement with different teams on the service lifecycle. 5. Logical troubleshooting & analytical skills. 6. Worked with Microservices architecture over K8s platform. 7. Monitoring and creation of baselines, alerts, expected problem failures on APM Solutions ex: Dynatrace.
This role will have extension to DevOps activities .. so must have a good knowledge in the DevOps field like the above.
1. Experience in Graphic design/ transferring text into visuals. 2. Detail-oriented and meticulous work ethics. 3. Experience with PPT & Microsoft Office. 4. Create visual datasheets. 5. Manage and maintain all controlled company documents. 6. Update and control procedure documents and forms. 7. Take charge of all document identification, classification, and filing. 8. Ensure revised documents are accessible. 9. Assist with communication during external audits. 10. Confirm to company-enforced specifications and document control guidelines. 11. Collaborate and communicate with managers and project leaders.
Arabic speaking candidates with at least 3 years of document control experience and available in UAE can apply.
200+ staff required for a new Hotel in Yas Bay - Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Assistant Manager / Supervisor / Head Waiter / Waiters / Head Bartender / Bartenders/Bar Back / Hostess / F&B Hostess / Head Chef / Sous Chef / Pastry Chef / Chef De Partie / Demi Chef De Partie / Commis 1 Commis 1- Pastry / Steward / Housekeeping / Shisha staff / Security / DJ / Floor Manager / Operations Manager/ Beverage Manager
Open for all nationalities with hospitality experience and can join immediately.
Accommodation and transportation will be provided for free.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in Marketing & Communications within Events / Exhibitions. - Must have experience working on multi events. - Must be based in the UAE. - Must be on Freelance Visa with Trade License. - Immediately available or on short notice period.
- Handling all sorts of Government related works. - Keen knowledge about all government portals and departments such as MOHRE, GDRFA, DHA, DMCA,ADHEED,TAWJEEH, RTA, RERA, SIRA and SOE. - Scheduling Medical and EIDA Appointments for employees for a new visa and visa renewal and process. - Keen knowledge about Company formation in Mainland and Free zones. - Maintaining vehicle renewal and expiry list. - Keen Knowledge of Typing Center work.
Business Development Manager & Sales Engineer Required - Dubai
- With 7-10 years experience, at least 3+ in Contracting business in UAE. Steel structural company is a plus. - Knowledge of Submitting technical submittals and Material Submittals. - Candidate must be locally available.
- Bachelor’s degree – Field of study (if applicable): Like, BCA Computer Engineering. - Certifications in any technology streams are preferred, Cloud certifications desirable. - ITIL V3 Practitioner or V4 Foundation preferred. - 5 + relevant experience in IT Service Management role or similar working in a local or international. - IT Outsourcing service provider environment. - Solid understanding of IT service best practice.
Junior SAP Business One Techno Functional Consultant Required - Dubai
- Age 23-28 years old. - Male candidates only. - SAP certified with 2 years’ experience - Proficient in using SQL query, views, stored procedures and databases. - Knowledge in integration framework and mobility.
Package of 5k to 7K + Medical Insurance + Residence Visa.
- Looking for a UAE National having at least 2 years of experience in the same role. - The candidate must hold a UAE family book. - Should have a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources/Master's Degree in Human Resources or equivalent. - CIPD Diploma or SHRM certificate will be an added advantage.
Email CV to: email@example.com
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
For a Trading Company into Retail Industry is looking for an HR Executive in Sharjah, UAE.
- Should have atleast 2+ years UAE experience. - Candidate should have excellent knowledge on Advance Excel. - Should be familiar with HR norms within UAE. - Will be applying Visa / CXL on HFZA portal . - Will be visiting HFZA immigration office for daily routine work. - Handling & Settlement of petty cash for HR. - Handling employee Queries. - Handling Day to Day HR matters. - Monitoring Daily attendance for employees. - Documentation and updating employee folders.
Operations & Maintenance Engineer Required - Abu Dhabi
Hiring a O&M Engineer for MEP maintenance facilities projects in Abu Dhabi.
- Candidate must have strong electromechanical systems knowledge and field experience, especially HVAC. - Good leadership and high coordination skills. - Prefer someone who has earlier healthcare facilities maintenance experience. - Minimum 6 years experience mainly in FM-hard services.
Looking for a Techno Functional Executive - 6 Months Contract Extendable
Experience : 7 to 10 years
1. Should have knowledge in SWIFT, FTS, ICCS, DDS & WPS. 2. The resource should have technical background. 3. Full aware of project management SDLC life cycle. 4. Should able to work independent and assist PM
- Preferably worked with big contracting companies handling iconic projects in UAE. - Ideally hybrid profile with both experiences (On site) as well as managing projects (PM). - Good communication skills - Preferably holding PMP
Give a summary of the projects you have handled with your key responsibilities. Role to be discussed prior shortlisting the profile.
If you're interested send across your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a leading Manufacturing Company in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Must have 3-4 years experience in same field preferably in manufacturing Industry. - Only candidates who are available in UAE will be considered. - Preferably Master's degree holder in Supply Chain. - Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are looking a candidate for a Product Manager role, who has experience (min. 3 years) in implementing school ERP in the Middle East region.
- Driving our near-term and long-term product strategy for the platform migration. - Deeply understand developer, business and operations user problems working across all functions to ensure our solution delivers the best customer experience. - Collaborate with Technology team members to groom User Stories - Communicate key milestones of overall project to stakeholders during monthly and quarterly reviews. - Work hand-in-hand with schools to understand their requirements and get the solution delivered accordingly.
This is You! • 3+ years of experience working as a Technical Product Owner or Product Manager managing a team that was responsible for platform services and migration in school education sector. • Demonstrated track record of agile platform migration delivery. • Strong understanding of technology platforms, ideally enterprise software and SaaS solutions. • Expertise in customer needs: understands the target audience and desired goals, is value-driven, and thinks in use cases. • Works methodically to drill down into the details of a use case and understand its impact on our users and whether it is aligned with the product vision. • Ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence, motivating stakeholders to act on recommendations. • Experience working in cross-functional teams and environments. • Strong communications skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders. • Excellent relationship-building skills; ability to manage complex cross-functional relationships and establish strong partnerships. • Ability to ask hard questions, validate assumptions, and make requirements align to the actual KPIs of the team.
You must be a resident of the UAE and must have UAE Driving License and a car. Ready to join immediately.
For a leading Investment & Development Company in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Working Hours/Days: 8am-5pm (Sun-Thu) Salary: AED 5,000-7,000/- per month
- 3-4 yrs experience as Accounts Payable in UAE. - Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles - Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records - Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers - Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software - Proficiency in English and in MS Office - BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration