A leading Real Estate company in Abu Dhabi is looking for a Maintenance Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible to lead a team of 10 to 20 maintenance personnel. · Achieve highest customer satisfaction and set the customer happiness standard for the organization. · Responsible for arranging client meetings, visiting suppliers & handling client requests with highest standards of service. · Maintaining record of projects, PPM and timely completion of the work. · Train and develop maintenance employees to meet current and future work requirements. · Managing and supervising team leaders and set the daily, weekly and monthly goals.
· Previous working experience as a Maintenance Manager for 3 years. · Solid knowledge of technical aspects of HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc. · Excellent communication (Arabic speaking is a plus), interpersonal and leadership skills. · Outstanding organizational and time management skills. · Follows all company policies and procedures. · Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently. · Eager to expand the company with new clients and territories. · Goal-oriented, organized team player. · Self-motivated and self-directed. · Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets. · Accurate and precise attention to detail.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, facilities management or equivalent qualifications. Certification in facilities management a plus. UAE driving license
All candidates who meets the above qualifications may send their CV to: email@example.com
Primarily responsible for maintaining and supporting the entire company network infrastructure and hardware. Hands on experience in Commissioning CCTV System, IP Cameras (eg. Samsung, Axis, Pelco, Hikvision), VMS (Milestone, Pelco, Genetec) and Storages. Mid-level knowledge in implementing IT network Infrastructure and Troubleshooting LAN, WAN, VPN Network environment. (CCNA or equivalent Certificate is preferred). Mid-level knowledge in Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining of windows server 2012 Std or Enterprise environment. Manage and administer users, permissions and passwords. Manage and administer active directory (AD) tree. Manage and administer mailbox creation and deletion. Basic Knowledge of Firewall Configuration, ensure network connectivity of all servers, workstations, telephony equipment, fax machines, and other network appliances. Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise. Create company brochures, logos and other art works using software or by hand (preferred).
Computer Hardware Engineer Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role. Analytical thinking with good problem-solving abilities. Familiarity with design software and technologies such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop is a plus.
Hiring an experienced Real Estate Administrative Receptionist who knows all the work related to Real Estate company.
Working at a Front Desk Reception & providing Document Control & Admin Support to entire Office. Candidate must be graduate with good command over English Language, knowledge of Arabic or other languages is a plus. Knows how to handle secretarial/ administrator work. Can perform multiple assignments under pressure and consistently meet deadlines. Well versed of Computers Software’s, Internet Usage & Outlook is a must. Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills. Knowledge and experience of Real estate work is must. Familiarity with MS Office (Word/Excel/Paint/PowerPoint). Sending/receiving emails and calls and routing them to the respective person. Assisting agents with regards to posting and listing from time to time.
The Chartering Officer is responsible for securing the employment (both T/C and Voyage) for the Company’s two BB Vessels worldwide at optimum rates and terms as per the authority of the GM, as well as marketing the Company’s fleet to potential clients.
Key Responsibilities for this role are:
Build and maintain relationships directly with clients and or Brokers. Provide the Company with daily market fixture information, open cargoes and opinions on the market trends. Negotiate Charter Party terms and conditions to Company’s standards. Respect and support the Company’s values and procedures. Give advice on commercial matters affecting operations and demurrage risk exposure. You will need to be highly proficient in English and ideally, having strong contacts in cargo side and be someone with a clear vision of trades. Entrepreneurial in nature and this won’t necessarily need to be someone that can bring with them a book of contacts but will ideally have the credentials to develop contacts on the cargo and tonnage side whilst in the post. Possess strong Laytime, Demurrage analytical / contractual background, maintaining an accurate Excel database of all payables and receivables claims, defend and negotiate contract demurrage claims. Prepare and present financial monthly reports for line management as required. Be able to identify problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
A graduate with 03 – 05 years working experience in ship-owning and or Ship Brokers firms, possess sound knowledge of the working dynamics of the chartering market and good negotiation skills. Knowledge in the Sale & Purchase would be an advantage. Proficient in MS Excel. Preference will be given to the Member of the Institute of Chartered Ship brokers but not mandatory. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
ACCL International DMCC are currently sourcing an experienced Business Development Executive with Super Market’s experience in UAE markets, for its Dubai offices.
Candidates must have at least 3 years’ experience in similar role in a reputable company based in Dubai.
Ideal candidate will be multi lingual however must read write and speak English fluently and must be able to multi task as will be expected to assist and develop the business from it’s beginning with standard administration duties as and when appropriate.
Candidates with Supermarket’s experience would be preferred.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for the meeting.
Experienced ITI or Diploma Electrician required urgently for Oil & Gas and Power Plant Equipment Service company.
The suitable candidate must have ITI or Diploma Electrical with minimum 2 years’ of experience. The candidate must have knowledge for trouble shout for LV and MV Electrical switch gears, Breakers, controllers, cable laying and motors, additionally if have motor rewinding knowledge will be applicable. The candidate must have all electrical equipment testing knowledge.
Suitable candidates only to be send the CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Waterproofing company is looking for an active individual who have the following skills or background:
- Must have a driving license - Collect outstanding debts from clients and achieve collection target to ensure positive cash flow. - Assist the company to take legal action against debtors by providing necessary information. - Maintain security and confidentiality of company and customer information. - Follow legal requirements during debt collections to avoid legal issues. - Attend educational programs for professional growth and skill development. - Post customers’ check and ensure timely credit transfer. - Review collection queue to perform collection activities accordingly. - Adhere to customer policies and procedures. - Close a specific number of collection accounts each month to meet assigned target.\ - Contact debtors and implement repayment schedules and terms.
– At least 3yrs Import & Export Food Trading Company Experienced. – We will not consider Applicant CV’s with out the below mentioned qualification experienced. – Qualified / selected candidates will be contacted by a member of recruiting team for Interview Schedule. – Arabic / French Speaking.
– Minimum 3 years Food Industry and Import/Export experience is required. – Candidates whose export sales oriented and experienced in Africa Market/Business. – Candidate must be energetic, enthusiastic and possess experience in selling. – Demonstrating and presenting products. – Establishing new business. – Maintaining accurate records. – Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings. – Reviewing sales performance. – Negotiating contracts and packages. – Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets. – Materials with good client relationships, organizational skills, communication & negotiation skills, achieve sales targets. – UAE Driving License is a must.
Telephone calls will not be entertained. Qualified candidates only send CV by email.
* Responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. * Masterminding, outlining and developing projects. * Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects. * Managing the technical maintenance and repair works of the restaurants and offices * Managing the engineering team and company projects. * Following up the construction processes, ensure quality construction standards, and the use of proper construction techniques, and managing subcontractors. * Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations. * Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs. * Resolving design and development problems. * Undertaking complex calculations. * Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors. * Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries. * Preparing engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data based on the feasibility study conducted. * Managing and determining project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs. * Confirming adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress, inspecting construction site, and verifying calculations and placements. * Fulfilling project requirements by training and guiding operators. * Maintaining operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures. * Providing engineering information by answering questions and requests. * Maintaining project data base by writing computer programs, entering data, and completing backups. * Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. * Assessing potential risks, materials and costs. * Providing advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems and deficiencies * Monitoring progress and compiling reports in project status.
* Has Bachelor’s Degree or Licensed Electrical or Mechanical Engineering * 5-7 years working experience in project management * Excellent written and verbal communication skills * Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office * Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus * Has Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Certificate
Looking for a PRO (male) for a reputed business consultancy company in Dubai, UAE.
At least 3-7 years of UAE experience. Fluent in English and Arabic (both oral and written) Valid UAE driving license. Ready to join immediately (no 1 month grace period) Must have business consultancy experience. Good knowledge of all legal actions and procedures in labour, immigration and economic departments.
Cashier / Customer Service Executive Required - Dubai
• Greet all the customer • Reach the given target on a daily basis • Provides outstanding customer service by placing the interests of the customers first and aiming to exceed customer expectations • Promotes and maintains positive relations with all loyal clients and new customer • To be able to report to branch as per given schedule • To be able to work in a timely manner • Complies with all department and company policies and procedures • Contributes to the fulfillment of department and company objectives and goals • Performs as a team member in allocating and coordinating the work flow • Handles workload and customer queries with patience and empathy and not let the work pressure reflect on the way when dealing with the clients • Maintains proper records of all transactions, cancellations, and issues computer generated receipts to the customers • Maintains an awareness of all promotions and advertisement • Maintains a clean and orderly checkout of the counter • Answers customer’s questions and provides information on procedures or policies • Maintains good relationship with all customer • Trains and mentor new employees • Strictly follow the Anti-Money Laundering procedures as per company rules and regulations • Responsible for protecting the privacy of their customers by not discussing financial matters outside, they are required to only release account information to authorized individuals • Reporting to the Assistant Branch Manager • Ensures zero tardiness and absences • Ensure the cleanliness of the counter • Make sure to give 100% commitment in all sales promotion.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Pre-Degree/ Plus 2 for equivalent exam • Have 6 months or more of customer services experience • 6 or more months of cash handling experience • Cash handling experience minimum of 6 months is a must.
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills are a must, particularly strong verbal communication and listening skills • Good typing, spelling, and written communication skills are necessary
Filipino candidate with previous experience required.
If you are interested please send your CV to: email@example.com
A well reputed construction company based in Abu Dhabi urgently required Engineer/Asst.Engineer – Electrical.
The candidate must have 5-7 years of UAE/GCC experience in Electrical instrumentation/installation works related to Water & Infrastructure projects with ADDC/AADC & ADQCC license.
Diploma/Bachelor in Electrical Engineering. Certificates must be attested by UAE embassy Equivalence certificate is mandatory. ADDC/AADC & ADQCC license will be preferred. UAE D/L will be an advantage.
A well-reputed company based in Dubai is looking for an Accountant with a minimum of 2 years experience.
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns. • Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers. • Provide input into department’s goal setting process. • Provide technical support and advice on Management accountant. • Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending. • Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process. • Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule. • Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
• Generate requisition documents for supplies and make orders. • Keep authorized stock levels and issues materials if necessary. • Preserve high levels of cleanliness and orderliness in the stores • Carry out and prepare weekly stock taking, stock reports and reconciliation. • Make sure stocks are inspected to quality and quantity against delivery document.
• Must be computer literate. • Should hold a relevant Degree. • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. • Minimum three years of experience as a storekeeper. • Should be able to take on a long term contract job.
Interested applicants kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry: Construction Heavy Equipment (Rental and Trading). Experience:2- 3 Years of on hand experience in Construction Heavy Equipment is Required. Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Required). Location : From Sharjah (Preferably). License : With valid UAE Driving license (Preferably). Language : English (Required).
• 2 – 3 years relevant working experience in a similar capacity, Knowledge of Ongoing /Upcoming Construction Projects in UAE • Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs • Should be able to negotiate and finalize the deals • Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media • Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services • Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data • Ensure the availability of equipment’s with competitive prices • Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions, conferences, client meeting • Collaborate with team members to achieve better results • Gather feedback from clients or prospects and share with internal teams • Responsible to source the equipment, negotiate prices and mobilized equipment’s on project site • Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project • Advise internal and external on issues regarding hiring / purchasing of equipment’s • Follow up calls for inquiries under discussion, tendering, pending and lost • Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high volume of equipment’s and short leads requirements, undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned • Excellent communications and negotiation skills with project clients and equipment suppliers • Proficient in MS Office Applications (Words, Excel, Power Point) • Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent • Should be able to generate and maintain database of: 1. Ongoing Projects 4. Equipment Suppliers 2. Upcoming Projects 5. Main Contractor 3. Project Clients 6. Sub-Contractors
A prestigious Ready Mixed Concrete Company based in Dubai-UAE, requires a qualified and professional HR and Admin Affairs Manager.
- The ideal candidate must be Diploma or Bachelors Degree holder in Human Resources or relevant field. - Must have at least 5 years experience in the same field in a ready mix concrete industry in UAE. - Must have a strong knowledge in UAE Labour Law and strategic skills in Human Resources management.
- Candidate with a strong personality and good negotiation skills with work ethics. - Minimum 3 years experience in the same field. - Good verbal & written English. - Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities & evaluate customer needs. - Actively seeking out new sale opportunities to cold calling networking & social media. - Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
– Dynamic, Self motivated and energetic – Familiar with UAE market selling to companies – Exposure in software solutions sales preferred – Previous exp in BPO, Call center – Location : Dubai
– Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone. – Listening to the customers’ needs to generate repeat sales. – Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products. – Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products. – Meeting sales quotas and targets
• Willing to be assigned in Abu Dhabi. • Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region • Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers • Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs • Calculating client quotations • Negotiating tender and contract terms • Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions • Offering after-sales support services • Administering client accounts • Analysing costs and sales • Preparing reports for head office • Meeting regular sales targets • Recording and maintaining client contact data • Coordinating sales projects • Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events • Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs • Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education • Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts • Solving client problems • Helping in the design of custom-made products • Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
Candidate must have at least 3 years experience as a sales executive in construction materials & Chemicals. Must have UAE DRIVING LICENSE.
1. Handling and Maintaining Accounts. 2. Reconciliation of Accounts of debtors and creditors. 3. Following up with customer pending payments. 3. Others work related job but not limited will discuss upon interview.
A well-reputed company based in Sharjah is looking for a Financial Controller to carry out the following functions.
• Take a lead role in the development of finance strategy providing strong financial leadership to the senior management team to help drive, implement and deliver on strategic objectives, business plans and budgets. • Provide financial insight, quality analysis and commercial recommendations to support informed decision making. • Receive, analyse, comment and review business proposals and prepare company business cases with providing rationale and recommendations for the CEO and the board • Take a lead in the implementation and efficiency of financial processes, ensure information is appropriate to provide accurate data for operational teams to drive operational excellence and informed decisions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a Finance discipline from a leading university. • Qualified accountant (ACA) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, most recently in a Senior Finance role with the ability to translate strategy into operational action plans. • High impact with exceptional communication skills with the ability to convey a message that is understandable and relevant, linking business issues, financial results and strategy. • Strong team leadership skills, with ability to hire, nurture and develop teams, processes and practices.
Interested applicants should please submit your CV to: email@example.com
We need the services of an experienced sales executives for the following:
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities. - Research and analyze sales options. - Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects. - Confident and convincing personality. - Good command of English.
- Available in UAE and willing to join immediately. - With Minimum 8 to10 year’s relevant experience in Oil & Gas and Offshore Construction industry. Must possess construction experience in offshore structures and/or submarine pipeline installation projects.
• Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management of the project. • Prepares, supervises and approves the development of PEP [from construction point of view], and its implementation plus ensuring Lessons Learned are properly documented throughout the Life of the project including Project Close-out • Manage the construction effort and be the construction representative of our company with Client. To plan, develop and organize the construction effort to formulate the most cost-effective plan to Timely completion within budget and to implement the execution of that plan. • Responsible for implementation of the scope of work as related to construction/ fabrication, recommissioning, load-out and offshore installation hook-up and offshore pre-commissioning and Commissioning of the facilities in conformance with project specifications, Scope of Work, and in Accordance with the approved Project Schedule. • Monitor and report to Project Manager / Sr Construction Manager of project details, including Progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner. • Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented • Define clear roles & responsibilities and deliverable requirements in terms of both scope and Schedule to all the team members. • Review man-hours and duration forecasts to completion for onshore construction and man-hours, duration and manning forecasts for offshore hook-up and offshore installation durations and Resource requirements. • Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance. Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by modification to operating procedures/work instructions. • Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks through out The Company. • Any other ad-hoc projects and duties as required by the management.
Logistics Executive / Merchandiser Required - Umm Al Quwain
A leading apparel manufacturing company is looking for a male, age 25 to 35, for the position of Logistics Executive cum Merchandiser.
• Preparation of Customs documentation to ensure that any shipments either import or export meet all applicable laws so that import and export can occur smoothly. • Filing of all documents for Incoming and Outgoing shipments. • Preparing customs & shipping documents including Chamber of Commerce. • Preparing packing summery and invoice. • Follow up with the, freight forwarders, customs clearance, shipping companies, dispatch documents, etc. • Documentations preparation for GCC shipments. • Knowledge of Garments Merchandising. • Knowledge about garment software module for making entry in to system before placing PO’s to suppliers. • Coordinating with procurement functions (sourcing, selection and procurement for the company’s needs for materials and accessories at optimum cost, quality, and delivery standards). • Making system entries for purchase orders. • Follow up with the suppliers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Logistics & Supply Chain Management OR in a related subject. • Minimum 4 to 6 years’ experience in UAE logistics / supply chain management and in purchasing, working knowledge ERP is required. • Must be proficient in English, both written and verbal.
Should be available in UAE and can join immediately.
Job Profile: To be in charge of and coordinate all submittals, planning, procurement, design and shop drawings for the complete Electrical system requirements in the project. He should have experience in Project Management, Contract Management, coordination with Client / Consultant / Vendors / Sub-contractors / government authorities, Supervision of Electrical Installations, Testing / Commissioning/maintenance of EHV / HV / LV electrical systems in different capacities.
Detailed Roles & Responsibilities:
General supervision and inspect the installation, modification and commissioning of electrical systems at construction sites. Marking of corridor area, excavation of area as per the requirement, filling the area by the dune sand and normal sand. Backfill and compact the area and prepare the measurement sheets and do the FDT, prepare the as built drawings, reinstatement work and material reconciliation. Supervise all High Voltage Cable Installation 11kV to 400 kVAs – From excavation to laying of cables of all diameters, backfilling and reinstatement. Supervise all Cable Jointing & Termination 11kV to 132 kV. Power & Distribution Substations Design, procurement & Implementation upto 33 kV. Cable route site surveys and supervision of cable joints for MV and LV cables and record site survey reports Monitor, verify, and document the work being performed through subordinates. To ensure proper implementation of design at site. Generate/Review material requisitions, submittals, and ensure contract performance measures are met. Ensure that all electrical site activities are conducted under controlled conditions as per shop drawings, method statements, specification and work plan. Evaluate the project construction to ensure compliance with Government (ADDC,DEWA, Dubai/ Abu Dhabi municipality ) standards for electrical works. Serve as the senior Site Representative for all matters related to construction quality assurance of electrical works. Attend coordination meetings with client and developer’s consultants and contractors Submit the daily, weekly, monthly reports to Project Manager.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical mandatory requirement. 5-6 years of UAE experience in electrical infrastructure works in electrical power distribution with DM, RTA, DEWA -Dubai, ADDC,DOT ADM- Abu Dhabi UAE mandatory requirement .
Engineer should have RTA, ADDC, DEWA Approval for 11KV works highly desirable. Extensive knowledge of IEEE, NEC, NESC, and other governing standards for design and implementation of electrical installations. Fluency in English and Arabic is highly desirable. UAE driving license . In depth knowledge of all IEC standards for LV Switchgear and Control gear, local utility regulations (ADDC, DEWA, SEWA, FEFA), consultant specifications. Conversant with Quality Management Systems, Candidate with Indian Nationality is preferred as per JD.
1) Individual with System HVAC exposure and has market experience, able to do heat load calculations, able to read the MEP drawings and take the quantities from it. 2) Do ESP calculations, duct designing, equipment sizing etc. 3) Analyze customer requirements and do the required selections of the products. 4) Able to prepare submitals, quotations and achieve targets as set by Management. 5) Maintain relationship with existing and potential partners, Distributors, Contractors, Consultants, Private and government customers. 6) Maintaining Consultant and Contractors details. 7) Develop & maintain strategic relations with key Contractors using existing shared resources. 8) Managing project information to increase winning ratio. 9) Product Management.
a) 2++ years of HVAC sales experience in GCC with Mechanical Engineering background. b) Ability to perform and work under different conditions and a team player. c) Good networking with the local industry d) Extensive sales thinking and pro-active with technical skills. e) Strong accounts management skills. f) Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects. g) Ability to work under minimum supervision. h) Having a spouse visa shall be preferred.
You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools. If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities. Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
• Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals • Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts) • Manage end-to-end digital projects • Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness • Maintain a strong online company voice through social media • Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency • Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability