Looking out for the position of Accountant / Senior Accountant who is having experience in following including supervision:
- Accounts Payable (supplier invoice accounting, SOA, Reco, payment approvals, payment to suppliers) - Inventory Accounting (including goods receiving, costing) - Supplier Management - Rebate Management - Customer coordination and reports - AP and Inventory MIS reports - Good in Excel and its formulas - Good in data entries - Oracle ERP experience (preference)
Salary: AED 8,000 10,000 per month, all inclusive.
For a leading General Trading Company in Dubai, UAE
- Bachelor's Degree. - Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media handling. - Excellent written and verbal communication skills. - Excellent time management skills, multi task and prioritize work. - Strong organizational and planning skills. - Knowledgeable in office equipments.
Outpatient Department (OPD) Duty Manager Required - Dubai
For a leading Hospital in Dubai, UAE
- To develop & implement Out-Patient & ER service improvement programs. - Determines and plans the services to be provided by the hospital that are consistent with the hospital’s mission and the needs of the patients served by the hospital. - Ensure business activities are conducted accurately, ethically in line with hospital policies & DHA guidelines. - Assess, request and follow up for the various requirements to enable optimum utilization of resources - To plan & create new services to enhance business - To Plan & organize all activities within the scope of Out-Patient services - Coordinate with Nursing In-charges & Patient Engagement Manager to ensure a smooth workflow to coordinate the best provision of services. - Continuous performance evaluation of the service delivery by constant communications with Physicians, Technicians & Nurses as required.
- Bachelor’s degree of Medicine or Dental Surgery. - Hospital Management Diploma or MBA will be added advantage. - Minimum 5 years of similar experience in a healthcare facility in the UAE. - Good client relationship skills with problem-solving ability and decision-making skills.
Currently looking for a Planning Engineer with minimum of 8 years experience in Civil infrastructure utility projects.
- Must be an Engineering Graduate. - Available in UAE for face to face interview. - Prior experience in UAE in the field of Infrastructure is a must. (Experience in Building construction will not be considered). - Must have UAE driving license, since this position requires to visit sites. - Age - 30 to 45 years old. - Candidates who are on visit or cancelled visa will give preference. - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested candidates who meets the above requirements can forward their CVs.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly & quarterly Financial statements - Prepare reconciliations of Bank statement, Account payable and Account receivable periodically and report if any discrepancies found - Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents. - To remain updated with the laws and regulation of United Arab Emirates including but not limited to VAT laws from FTA, DED, DM etc. for compliance purposes with respect to Accounting and Finance. - Liaison work with external auditors, banks and regulatory agencies. - Ensure all payments to suppliers, staff, and other external parties are made according to company policies and procedures - Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control - Must be familiar with all duties and procedures of the other Accounting department. - Represents the finance function - Manages the budgeting and forecast annual profit, capital, cash and other short-term plans. - Ensures that accurate bookkeeping is administered and that revenue and costs are booked in the correct time period. - Reconciliation of F & B accounts. - Analyses the food and beverage cost. - Reviews all posting data of daily: - Food and Beverage purchases and containers - Food and Beverage requisitions and issuing - Costs all transfers and food and beverage restaurant accountability
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Computerized Accounting skills - Strong analytical and communication skills - Minimum 2-4 years of relevant accounting experience in F& B industry. - Bachelor's Degree in Finance/ Accounting
Currently looking for a Project Manager for one of our government clients in Dubai, UAE.
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in Big 4 Auditing Industry. - Has strong exposure in Transaction Advisory, Feasibility Study, Financial Modelling, Tender Management, Project Management, Business Development, etc.
Outside candidates are also welcome to apply.
Salary: AED 32,000/- per month.
Candidates having the same experience may send their CV to: email@example.com
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel. - Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents. - Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings. - Maintaining general office files related to the company’s operations. - Purchasing office supplies. - Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Filipino female below 29 years preferred. - With at least 2 years of experience in Administrative role or any related field. - Candidate who can join immediately will be prioritized.
A Dubai based Developer looking for below positions urgently.
Experience with hotels & luxury project will be preferred. Candidate available in UAE only will be considered.
1. Senior General Accountant (with min 12 years of experience, real estate / developer / hospitality background will be preferred). 2. Accountant – General Ledger (with min 5+ years of experience, real estate / developer / hospitality background will be preferred). 3. Junior Accountant (with min 3 years of experience, real estate / developer / hospitality background will be preferred). 4. Receptionist (with min 3 years of experience, real estate / developer / hospitality background will be preferred). 5. Sales Manager (Real Estate background is mandatory) 6. Property Consultants (Real Estate background is mandatory) 7. CRM Officer – Collection (Real Estate background is mandatory)
Interested candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning subject line with specific role. CVs without Subject line will be not considered.
Candidate must be available in UAE and have worked with the consultant. Number of positions: 02(one permanent & other one month) Experience: Minimum 05 years Education. Bachelors in Civil Engineering Location: Abu Dhabi
- Should have at least 5 years of solid experience. - Proficient in Revit BIM. - Bachelors in Architecture background. - Experience handling Hospitality and high rise building projects. - Available immediately.
I am a civil engineer and interested this opportunity I have year experience
Front Office Executive Required - Dubai
A multinational corporate manufacturer of luxury vehicles and motorcycles looking to hire a dynamic and energetic Front Office Executive with great communication skills and personality. Proficient in MS office and also should be comfortable with multi-cultural environment.
- First point of contact for visitors in the office and handle the relevant exit/ entry procedures for external visitors (including access to premises/ campus). - Be the first point of contact for receipt of calls on the central line of the Group Offices and direct them as required. - Maintain the records for the various company processes/ call and visit logs as required. - Organize dispatch of outgoing email, other documents via different means of delivery. - Oversee the facility management including the regular schedules of cleaning, management of administrative processes for supplies (kitchen/ stationery). - Liaise with building management incl. technicians, security counter, front reception, plant maintenance and cleaning services. - Liaise with various suppliers/ contractors to support the needs in day-to-day operations/ administrative functions. - Provide administrative support for the HR team where applicable. - Perform any other duties that might be assigned (e.g., Admin support).
- Sound knowledge of Cloud Computing, Server Infrastructure, & Virtualization. - Experience in the design and implementation of various Cloud based technologies (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS). - Experience with Infrastructure as Code & Automation. - Experience with Agile and DevOps. - Project Management Skills, Vendor Management, Infrastructure Software Licensing.
Design Director with experience working on major mixed use projects in the GCC.
The ideal candidate should come from an architectural background and have experience working with design consultants/pmcs and developers.
This role will be the link between the design and development teams and bring the concept designs to delivery. The scope of the role will involve all design packages from urban, architecture, interior, MEP. Experience in Project Management is desired. UAE experience is beneficial.
Admin Assistant (female) required for a Management Consulting Firm in Dubai.
- Candidate must be currently located in the UAE. - Should have relevant experience as an Admin Assistant. - Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. - Provides administrative support to employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. - Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors. - Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc. - Female candidates only.
Lab Technician (Mechanical Lab) required for a leading University in Dubai, UAE.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. Hands on experience in workshop tools and equipment (CNC machines, 3-D printer, Lathe Machine etc.). Knowledge in safety protocols inside labs, Troubleshooting and maintenance of lab equipment, Welding process, Auto Cad, solid works, Ansys.
- Manage and coordinate nurse schedule. - Assign patients to nurses. - Ensure adherence to all relevant nursing standards. - Maintain quality assurance of nursing documentation and client records. - Create reports for senior management. - Ensure compliance with nursing policies and procedures. - Educate and train new nurses. - Evaluate nurses' engagement and performance. - Inform patients' family members about medical procedures and doctors'instructions.
Degree: Bachelor in Nursing License: DHA/HAAD licensed Experience: At least 1 year as Nursing supervisor in hospitals or Homecare with good managerial and computer skills Gender: Female only
- Arabic speaking - Presentable - Receptionist experience in any Field - Automotive background is a plus - Meeting and greeting clients - Booking meetings - Arranging couriers - Keeping the reception area tidy - Answering and forwarding phone calls - Screening phone calls - Sorting and distributing post - Female candidates only
Salary: AED 3,500 to 5,000
2. Sales Executive
- Automotive local dealership experience of a minimum 5 to 6 years - Education level of Diploma minimum - Preferably Arabic speaking - Must be resident of Dubai - Personal level should be team working oriented, humble, presentable - Target oriented
Education: Bachelors or Diploma in IT or equivalent.
Work Experience: Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in providing IT support in a Multinational environment. Experience in Information Security is added value Experience in developing and administrating an Information Security desirable. Technical Competencies, Incident & Problem Management, IT Change and Release Management, IT Documentation
Logging all relevant incident\service request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes to ensure all activities are carried out as per the bank’s SOP, agreed allocated OLA \ SLAs to ensure minimum TAT and maximum customer satisfaction.
Email CV to: email@example.com
Looking for a an efficient Human Resources coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
- Respond to HR related inquiries and requests. - Maintain records of personnel related data (payroll, attendance , grievances). - Support the recruitment/ hiring process. - Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires.
Candidates present in UAE with similar experience can apply.
We Find Jobs Mail Delivery System can't find the email ; Archana.firstname.lastname@example.org, please share contact details ,I am interested. Regards
Staff Required - Dubai
1. Marketing Manager - Events Services - Dubai
- Min 3 - 5 years experience in a 360 marketing role coming from within the events sector. - You will be responsible for assisting with the day to day marketing & communications activities of the business unit.
Salary: upto AED 15,000
2. Category Marketing Manager - Personal care/Hygiene Products - Dubai
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, marketing, preferably with trade marketing and sales knowledge in FMCG.
Salary: AED upto 24,000
3. Career Development Administrator - Dubai
- Min 1 - 3 years experience in a similar role. - You will support the Career Development and Staffing team with administrative duties and ad hoc projects. - Bachelors Degree is a MUST.
Quality Assurance Test Executive Required - Abu Dhabi
Contract Duration: 2 years extendable
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures. - Executing tests on source code. - Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team. - Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
QA Tester Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field. - A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies. - 5 years' experience in QA testing. - Good team working and critical thinking skills. - Must be an Arabic speaker.
A leading Fuel Trading Company in Dubai is looking to hire an Administrator cum Sales person.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers. - Solid communication and interpersonal skills. - Answer and direct phone calls. - Organize and schedule appointments. - Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms. - Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports. - Develop and maintain a filing system. - Update and maintain office policies and procedures. - Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers. - Maintain contact lists. - Book travel arrangements. - Provide general support to visitors. - Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients. - Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers. - Handle day to day sales of the company. - Searching for prospect customers and introducing the company to them.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures. - Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines. - Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular). - Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work. - Attention to detail and problem solving skills. - Excellent written and verbal communication skills. - Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task. - Proven working experience UAE. - Proficiency in English.
- Must be a Diploma Holder with minimum of 5 years of total experience of which 3 years must be in UAE. - Prior experience in Civil Infrastructure will be preferred. Candidates who are on visit visa or cancelled visa will only be contacted. - Also valid UAE driving license (Manual) is a must.
- Perform the EDD review on all increased risk and PEP cases and provide necessary advisory to Business. - Bachelor’s Degree and or Professional qualifications in Risk & Control professions, i.e., Audit, Compliance etc. - Possess overall banking experience in financial products & processes such as General Operations, Branch Management with a minimum of 1 to 2 years in Client Due Diligence. - Regulatory and Compliance Knowledge. - Compliance Due Diligence Standards and Processes. - Advisory and Support. - Bank Systems Knowledge. - Analytical Thinking. - Engage with Business; Share Knowledge & Work as a Team. - Act with Ownership. - Empower to Decide. - Maintain Transparency & Communication.
Candidates with relevant experience , please send your CV with the Subject: "Applying for Customer Due Deligence" to: email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields. - 5–7 years’ work experience in service management/service delivery. - Develop and implement the related service management processes for multiple services, each with their unique nature and requirements. - Develop and create the required reports backed with analysis and recommendations for the tickets. - Monitoring and governance of the service management process and the operations teams. - Conduct training sessions for the stakeholders involved in the processes. - Ensure the correct information and structure is updated in the ITSM tool. - Excellent ITIL skills and experience. - Strong communication skills with different layers of the organization. - Adjusting to changing priorities with good time management skills. - Experience in managing third party suppliers. - Excellent written and verbal communication skills. - Analytical demeanor, strong decision-making skills. - Strong previous experience with ITSM tools.
A leading Chocolate Manufacturer is looking for the following staff:
- Must have experience in Retail Sales Representative , Sales Associate Or Similar Role. - Understanding Of Retail Sales Process. - Familiarity With Consumer Behaviour Principles. - Knowledge Of Inventory Stocking Procedures. - Track Record Of Achieving Sales Quotas. - Excellent Communication Skills, Capable Of Building Trusting Relationship With Clients. - Flexibility To Work In Various Shifts. - High School Certificate / Bsc In Marketing Or Relevant Field Is An Advantage.
- Experienced and adept in making fillings for truffles as pralines, caramel or hand decorated chocolates. - Familiar with the chemistry of chocolate flavors and textures. - Skilled in tempering, dipping and moulding. - Past Master in confectionary formulae based on ganache, sugar syrup and fondant. - In depth knowledge of preparation and application of chocolate cream.
3. CHOCOLATE MACHINE OPERATOR:
- High School Certificate or GED. - Previous machine operating experience in chocolate manufacturing facilities or similar relevant experience. - Understanding of production & plant process. - Analytical & numerical skills: ability to perform mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiple & divide) in different units of measurements. - Ability to follow written and verbal instructions. - Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods of time. - Knowledge about Refiner, Ball Mill and conches will be preferred as an advantage.
- Develop the schedule of the workshops and tours. - Creativity to design effective new training programs for workshops and building new tour concepts. - Address workshop queries for tour groups, families, schools, companies or tourists. - Ready to learn and become an expert in craft chocolate, chocolate handling basics and cocoa beans. - Deliver workshops, tours, brand training and tasting programs. - Coordinating with relevant parties to ensure smooth operations for workshop and tour programs. - Create the school group excursion program and promote to schools for booking.