Immediate Joiners Required! Minimum 3 years experience in an HR and admin role.
· Maintain physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests. · Update internal databases with new hire information. · Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies. · Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days. · Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as required. · Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like the total number of hires by each department. · Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance. · Develop training and onboarding material.
· Proven experience in an HR role. · Ability to effectively use computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and HR software · Familiarity with labor laws · Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Hello sir i am agree to join this job, i was in CEO and Admin in IT based Company, 3 years + experience, and my Graduation was BSc in CSE, and I have 10 years Experience in Computer,software and Maintain
E-Learning Specialist Required - Abu Dhabi
Urgently hiring for a "E-Learning Specialist" for a leading Bank in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Salary: upto AED 12,000 per month Gender: Male/Female Location: Abu Dhabi only Nationality: Any Minimum 4-7 years’ experience in E-Learning Home country experience can also be considered Candidate must be available in UAE for interview Industry: any industry with same background but preferred from Banking/Financial industry
· Ideally experience in Instructional Design · Experience within E-Learning – developing or assisting in developing E-Learning Modules · Good in Content Writing · Experience using Articulate and Adobe Illustrator
Email CV to: email@example.com with subject line “E-Learning Specialist”
- At least 5 years’ of Banking experience with 5+ years solid hands on experience of process reengineering - 3+ years’ experience in IT - IT based degree, university degree, or equivalent work experience required - Lean Six sigma – Green Belt - CBPP (Certified Business Process Professional)
1. Civil Engineer - Minimum 5 years of experience 2. Land Surveyor - Minimum 2 years of experience 3. Quantity Surveyor - Minimum 2 years of experience (Female candidate only) 4. Site Supervisor - Minimum 2 years of experience
Candidates should be available locally and ready to join immediately.
Requirements: Must have minimum 2 years of experience as an E-Commerce Executive in UAE. Strong team player. Good communication skills. Excellent knowledge in Digital Marketing, managing ads, directing activities of software developers & graphic designers, creating promotional offers, analyzing traffics etc. Should be available in UAE. Immediate joining. Gender: Any Nationality: Any Salary: AED 8,000-10,000 per month.
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Sub of email as "E-Commerce Executive". Please mention your Current Location, Visa Status, Expected Salary and Notice Period in the email content.
NB: This is one of the clients requirements. The above details are as specified by them. Only the shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted. E-Commerce experience in UAE is mandatory.
- Candidates with a Bachelors degree and experience in develop business for their hotel apartment within Dubai. - The role will be primarily to identify and manage sales opportunities in the local corporate market. - Make lists of potential clients and conduct surveys to identify customers actively seeking a hotel. - Contact customers via calls or arranged meetings to discover their needs and requirements. - Carry out sales blitzes to potential companies to offer corporate rates.
Male Candidates preferred. Must be available in UAE and should have UAE experience.
- 2-3 years of professional Logistic and Shipping / Administrative experience. - Knowledge of SAP and/or other logistic tools is a plus - Should have Admin / Front Office Responsibility experience.. - Should have Logistic responsibility experience. - Female candidate preferred.
Salary: AED 6,000 per month.
Suitable & Interested Candidates please apply to: email@example.com (Mention subject as "Logistics & Admin Executive")
Assitant Executive Housekeeper Required - Abu Dhbai
Looking for an Assistant Housekeeping Manager who have experience in handling big number of HK team of Approx. – 150+ HK of Staff, from Hospitality/Hotel & or Palace, on call operations, very good at managing VVIP protocols and client management, technically sound with housekeeping equipment’s and its operations, marble crystallization, chemical usage etc.
Candidate those are locally available and on short notice period or on Visit Visa / Cancellation would be given preference.
A leading Retail Fashion Company is urgently looking to hire a Store Manager in Dubai, UAE.
- Should have worked as a Store Manager for a recognized brand. - Minimum of 5 years of experience, preferably in the UAE market. - Kidswear experience is preferred. - Female candidate required as the role may have to overlook/visit the ladies areas. - Excellent product knowledge & communication skills. - Team management, Stock/inventory management, Profit Maximization. - Should be available in UAE, however GCC experienced and if ready to relocate - can be considered.
Salary: AED 12,000 - 13,000 per month. Entitled for incentives.
- Greet visitors and help them through an office wherever needed. - Respond to inbound and outbound calls in a polite and friendly manner and routing calls as necessary. - Display excellent customer service to the visitors, clients, and customers. - Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer. - Assist security by monitoring visitor access.
Candidates present in UAE and ready to join immediately can apply.
Dear sir / madam
I'm writing in response to your posting for a nanny/maid. I believe that my skills and experience would make me a perfect nanny/maid for your family.
I’m a loving caring hardworking and passionate nanny/maid.
I have an outstanding experience working with children of various characters from 0 to 12years for a period of 5years.
I keep my self resourceful and creative of the educational activities and games available for the development of the children on a regular basis. As a nursery teacher with more than 3 years experience and a volunteer at the children charity Centre, I am patient and versatile in guiding children to a bright future
Formally ,my childcare skills have been polished through years of working for Egyptian Canadian Family of 5 with a new born baby and a toddler, Emarati Family of 6 as a housemaid/nanny for 2 successful years and 2 years working as a baby sitter in Jordan as well where I have seen the transition and growth in children and I believe that I now have the experience to look after children of various ages and various nature hood whether with special needs and aslo perform home tasks.
I am also no stranger to various household chores including cooking both Arabic and western foods such as Biriyani, makkbusi, Parata, Salona, Hamburger, Pasta, Pizza, French fries among others. I can as well do cleaning and running errands if and when required
My experience and skills make me a trustworthy candidate for making your life easier. I am very eager and excited to contribute positively to your children’s lives and appreciate an opportunity to do so. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information
I am available for a trial or immediate joining either live in or out and willing to relocate to any state in the UAE.
Thanks for your time and consideration.
HR/Admin Assistant Required - Dubai
Process administration of employee life-cycle events (onboarding - departure). Maintain accurate data in all systems including the Human Resources Information System. Delivering new starter inductions and ensuring all documentation is obtained for the processing. Payroll administration for timely processing eg salaries; managing workload in order to ensure deadlines are met effectively. Maintaining the staff accommodation & ensuring all assets kept in good condition. Responsible to handle the petty cash and accordioning with finance. Good knowledge and understanding of HR processes and policies and best practice.
The previous administration and organizational experience. Accuracy and attention to detail. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications. Able to effectively gather and interpret information. Able to prioritize and plan work activities effectively. Good written and verbal communication. Exercise critical thinking skills in the production and analysis of HR reporting. Demonstrate sound judgment and understanding of proper escalation of queries.
Liaison Architect / Stakeholder Architect Required - Abu Dhabi
1. Minimum 4 years of experience in dealing with Abu Dhabi Authorities, i.e. ADM, Civil Defense, ADDC, Civil Aviation, and other relevant government departments. 2. Must have worked with Engineering Consulting Companies. 3. Native Arabic speaker preferred.
- Holding Bachelor's degree in Commerce (Accounting). - Adequate skills and expertise in handling Payables function and ERP Implementation. - Relevant experience in Accountancy. - MS Office skills mainly Intermediate Excel formatting skills. - Verbal & written communication skills. - Prior experience in Accounts Payable will be an added advantage.
UAE based candidates only.
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Diploma in an engineering discipline (Mechanical /Civil). - Health, Safety or Environmental Sciences or an equivalent qualification. - Diploma in safety Management or equivalent qualification. - Nebosh IGC or Equivalent (certification must be before 2019). -UAE experience in Shutdown/ Demolition/ Construction/ Oil & Gas. - Experience in working with Permit to Work (PTW) systems and applying regulatory HSE requirements.
UAE based immediately available candidates will be prioritised.
- Working closely with architectural and design teams to plan and visualize construction projects. - Presenting and explaining visuals to colleagues and clients. - Ensuring all ideas are represented as accurately and attractively as possible. - Assisting with planning decisions. - Visualizing building concepts in various graphic mediums. - Ensuring that the project brief is followed and work is completed on schedule.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 3Ds Max, Lumion, Photoshop, Revit, etc. - Academic/Professional experience 5+ years. - Can join immediately.
- With up to 5 years of relevant experience in the facilities management industry in UAE. - Should have Diploma or ITI qualification. - UAE driving license is mandatory. - Immediate joiners are highly preferred.
2. MULTI TECHNICIANS (MEP)
- With up to 3-5 years of relevant experience in the facilities management industry in UAE / GCC. - Should have Diploma or ITI qualification. - Immediate joiners are highly preferred.
- Work experience as an Accountant in Money Exchange/Oil and Gas. - Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures. - Hands-on experience with accounting software. - Payroll, Account receivables, Payables. - Advanced MS Excel skills. - Experience with general ledger functions. - Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills. - BSc in Accounting, Finance. - Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus.
• Ensure compliance to project specifications and quality. • Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements. • Responsible for the completed project’s QA/QC documents including certificates.
• Academic/Professional experience 12+ years. • Can join immediately.
• Maintain a productive work environment by approaching each Employee/ Employees’ requests individually. • Visit the company’s branches for face-to-face meetings with the Employees. • Take part in HR inductions for the joining Employees as well as conducting exit interviews. • Collect and analyze employee data. • Performing employee background checks and verifying information. • Oversee employee orientation and training. • Help in resolving work-related problems in the company. • Act as the first contact between employees and management. • Managing employee complaints and taking necessary actions.
Main Skills and requirements:
• Working knowledge of HR processes. • Good knowledge of Employment law. • Previous experience as HR Executive can be a plus. • Outstanding interpersonal skills in dealing with the Employees in both Senior and Junior roles. • Strong problem-solving ability. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Previous experience in a similar role for not less than 5-6 years. • Preferably Western/European Female. • Can join immediately. • Salary (best in the industry) + other benefits as per UAE law
Urgently looking for an experienced Land Surveyor who knows road works, civil works, using GPS and TOTAL STATION and AUTO LEVEL with own visa or valid visa preferable as the project is only 6 months only in Sila, Abu Dhabi.
- Candidate should have at least 4-5 years of UAE Experience. - Candidate should be either from Gold & Jewellery or Trading companies. - Candidate should have knowledge of AML. - Candidate should have knowledge of ERP in SAP/Oracle or any other ERP.
Salary: AED 7,500 + Other benefits
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "General - UAE"
*Blank Emails and irrelevant CVs will be deleted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Personal Assistant required for a manufacturing of Pipes for Oil and Gas industry in Dubai, UAE.
Requirements: · Bachelor Degree graduate (would always be considered as added value) · +5 years’ experience working with senior management level · Proficient in using MS office applications. · Hold traits/ skills of data and info confidentiality and privacy. · Experience in working with different cultures.
Key Responsibilities: · Handles electronic mails - read, comprehend and sort emails which need immediate attention and response. · Coordinate and/or report all office-related issues to President/Chairman. · Delegate task / give instructions to HODs and employees on behalf of the President/Chairman (via email or verbally) · Responsible to report any malfunctions/ anomalies and irregular activities to Top Management · Receiving/Accommodating President/Chairman’s guests/VIPs and/or visitors at all levels. · Drafts general correspondence, hand over for review and do corrections/revisions accordingly. · Handles and screens incoming calls for the President/Chairman (mobile and land line). · Attend and respond to queries of HODs and employees (via internal calls or email) · Coordinate HR and Accounts related issues to President/Chairman such as approvals for air tickets and hotel reservations and other relevant office issues. · Handles petty cash fund (President/Chairman’s Office) liquidation and monitor daily balance · Keeps the President/Chairman’s diary schedule - business and personal meetings i.e. medical, bank meetings#jobs #UAEJobs#Dubaijobse#jobsinuaen#jobsindubaii#jobsinabudhabie#abudhabijobsi#sharjahjobst#jobsinsharjahE#uae#dubai#abudhabi@#sharjah.#jobsj#Careersj#networka#recruitmentn#opportunityu#gulfjobsi#cvwriting##resumesj#resumewritingb#resumewriterj#cvwritersu#cvwriterh#cvwritingdubaio#cvwritinguaen#bestcvwriterst#dubaicvwriterst#uaecvwriterscvwriting #resumes #resumewriting #resumewriter #cvwriters #cvwriter #cvwritingdubai #cvwritinguae #bestcvwriters #dubaicvwriters #uaecvwriters #topcvwriting #topcvwriters #bestcvwritinginuae #bestcvwritingindubai #latestjobs #newjobs #executives #managers #accounts #accountants #freejobs #cvdistribution #cvforwarding #administration #admin #adminexecutive #nowhiring #jobsearch #personalassistant #secretarial #executiveassitant #secretary ... See MoreSee Less
A modern fleet of highly versatile self-propelled lift boats across International Markets in Marine Industry is hiring for an IT Manager in UAE.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an IT management/supervisor role. • Experience in maintaining and managing high end server operating systems, cloud systems, databases and email solutions. • Experienced in maintaining networks onshore and offshore is a must. • Expertise in Azure and Office 365 is a must. • Experience with different VSAT technologies is preferred. • Experience with Cybersecurity and EDR solutions is a must. • Experience with Barracuda WAAS and Sentinel is a must
- Detailed knowledge of fund, risk, and investment management - Deep experience in strategy design, pitch books and fundraising and asset operations - Good understanding of the Abu Dhabi energy sector, its strategic direction, and developments, as well as the objectives for the sector and the requirements of key stakeholders, is desirable - Basic understanding of the broader energy sector, including its strategic direction and developments, in the wider region and globally, is desirable - Knowledge of the Department of Energy's work, as well as that of industry professionals, consultants, and the broader energy industry. - 3 to 5 years of experience in finance management. - Bachelor’s degree and MBA with focus in finance would be preferred. MBA with focus on finance and strategy will also be considered.