Full accountability and responsibility for the development and implementation of service, modernization and installation business with in a designated geography. Ensures the profitable growth of the business and increasing market penetration and the development, retention and value of existing accounts. Develops great/diverse talent, management/financial control plans and action plans to secure successful execution of branch and people performance.
• Responsible for driving revenue growth and managing the P&L within the Branch by successfully managing all departments to meet and exceed business goals. • Drives culture –Sets the expectation for Safety, work ethic, professionalism, ownership of the business and shares pride in the Branch and the Branch’s successes. • Direct supervision of branch employees by providing direction, training, and communicating company policies, procedures and objectives. • Leads by example the Company’s commitment to customer service and safety Administers company safety program; includes performing safety audits when necessary and stressing the importance of safety to all employees. • Ensures the branch’s daily operations run efficiently and cost effectively, monitoring staff performance and morale, and overseeing office, warehouse/shop, and field. • Ensures that all HR matters are coordinated with the Head Office Team. • Uses accounting reports to measure each department’s performance to ensure monthly budgetary goals are met; prepares yearly budget for Branch Management to be presented to the Managing Director. • Works with sales executives to increase customer base or depending on the branch size, directly handle the sales management responsibilities Includes meeting with and making presentations to current and potential customers; review/approval of revenue/margins prior to submission of proposals. • Develops and maintains strong working relationships with clients, elevator consultants, building owners, managers and prospects. • Maintains a strong working knowledge of the overall market area, including sales backlog, service and repair volume, market penetration, volume of outstanding bids, available new business, special projects, and staffing requirements and availability. • Fiscal Responsibility: to meet financial commitments including target and gross margin percent goals across all lines of business. • Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all federal, state and local elevator industry code requirements. • Maintains strong familiarity of company products by attending company training classes, and reviewing factory equipment updates and supplier goods. • Mediates and resolves complaints and problems of external and internal customers, includes meeting with local business agents to resolve issues involving branch employees. • Reviews and approves invoices, accounts receivables, write-offs and credits. Includes assisting in the collection of problem accounts. • Ensures managers evaluate employee performance on a semi-annual basis. Includes verifying that promotions and merit increases are based on performance. • Consults with Regional Teams in areas of operations, sales, accounting, safety and human resources. • Responsible for multiple levels of approvals. • Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Responsible for operational level understanding of the requirement of the client/customer, Site Visits, Site feasibility & Solar Systems Design and complete execution. - Able to check site feasibility and provide the best suitable option for enhancing suitability. - Designing of arrangements of the solar panels for Rooftop & Ground Mounted & other various supported Electrical equipment’s & selection of cables for plant including layouts & schematic diagrams and calculation of technical Sizing, BOQ/BOM. - Drawing/Document submission/approvals, scheduling, Factory inspections, proving the guaranteed prepared a generalized check list for review of all standard.
Should have good knowledge for conducting all essential tests required in entire Solar Project Execution. Maintaining of files and documents as back-up for estimate figures, including current (accurate) information on prices from suppliers through direct contact, sales brochures, price lists. To provide with up-to-date weekly / fortnightly status report.
Business Development Executive Required - Abu Dhabi
Achieving sales target. Maintains sufficient stock in the van in order to fill requirements of customers. Promoting sales through regular visit to customer. Increasing and maintaining the existing customer base in the market. Making daily sales and activity report.
The Successful applicant:
The role is 100% sales driven so you must be a go-better. You must be comfortable selling face-to-face. Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in wholesale/trading in Food Service/F&B/FMCG Distribution Company in UAE. You must have a proven track record in developing markets and achieving business results.
A manufacturing company is looking for a native English speaking private Personal Assistant to the CEO supporting corporate activities.
Graduate, good English writing skills, energetic and individual who is prepared to give a total commitment, ensuring discretion and upmost confidentiality at all times. Research and attention to detail is paramount and candidates will be expected to demonstrate logical problem solving ability.
Looking for a programmer with Java, C++ or python experience, Data Science and financial experience is a bonus but not mandatory. Projects will involve pre-processing and storing data, aiding with research and enhancing execution capabilities. candidate must be able to learn new task efficiently and communicate well to meet deadlines
Interested candidate can send their CV to: email@example.com
• Lead the process of product returns and track product failure analysis • Work with engineers and technicians to identify electronic issues and communicate findings to customers as needed • Ensure a high level of customer service is delivered to all internal and external customers, in accordance with the RMA Support Team’s mission. • Handle the day-to-day RMA receiving, processing, internal/external movement, and shipping activities • Meet all internal and external Service Level Agreements while striving to exceed expectations • Maintain daily productivity / workflow reports and metrics • Manage the RMA Authorization processing as needed • Responsible for building a cohesive team that is focused on continuous improvement • Work closely with internal departments such as Operations, Internal Sales, Technical Support, Accounts Receivable/Payable, Quality and Engineering as required • Build and maintain positive relationships with contract manufacturers and vendors • Set daily, weekly and monthly processing priorities • Maintain, review and update process documentation on a regular basis; Create new documents as required • Review and analyze current processes on a regular basis and develop and implement new processes as required
The ideal candidate will have high energy, providing exemplary customer service, flexibility, dependability and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done—with a smile—are all highly desirable traits. Being a self-starter with a desire to exceed expectations is the key to success at our company.
– Act as liaison between customers and service technician. – Coordinate with customers to determine their vehicle issue and problems, determining the repair timeline, coordinates with technician to convey customer’s concerns with accurate repair instructions.
- Candidate with technical or engineering diploma or degree with sales experience of minimum 4-10 years should be able to handle a sales team of less than 10 people to monitor incoming queries & supervise them professionally.
- Dedicated, focused oriented, sincere & good communication skills needed.
Please send your CV with expected salary. Please don’t call us & you will be notified by email in case shortlisted within 2-3 weeks. There’s no other vacancy available thus please do not send other CV's.
Self-motivated, flexible and well organized. At least 1-3 years’ work experience preferably in furniture-based business. Ability to deal with basic financial concepts/processes (pricing/margin/forecasting) and work with IT systems. Basic negotiation skills. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Quick Books & Project management.
: Must have Bachelor’s Degree. : With minimum 5 years experience. : Knowledge in recruitment process. : Knowledge in labour law. : Experience in new Employees induction and orientation, training and development, compensation management. : Experience in general administrative matters.
Export Manager required for perfumes company, who can manages the export process, and ensures compliance with UAE and foreign government laws and regulations. Expedites the flow of traffic to/from foreign destinations, including customs documentation and transportation.
Purchaser / Purchasing Executive Required - Abu Dhabi
A catering company located in ICAD-1, Musaffah is urgently looking for a purchasing executive with the following qualifications:
1. At least 3 years UAE experience preferably in catering or restaurant businesses. 2. Proven leadership skills 3. Strong negotiation skills 4. Good communication skills – can speak fluent English (Arabic and other languages added advantage) 5. Knowledgeable in Microsoft office and can learn to use different system fast 6. Multi-tasking 7. High organizational skills 8. Detailed oriented 9. Knows the market
The following are the job responsibilities:
1. Prepare Purchase orders 2. Updating files/Records/database 3. Responsible for the procuring of company supplies 4. Research and identify prospective suppliers and vendors 5.Evaluate offers against key business criteria and required product specifications 6. Negotiate purchase agreements 7. Establish and manage vendor-supplier relationships
If you are qualified and interested please send your updated resume or CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner • Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other) • Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications • Assess potential risks, materials and costs • Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies • Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders • Handle over the resulting structures and services for use • Monitor progress and compile reports in project status • Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials • Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
• Proven working experience in civil engineering • Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar • Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc • Project management and supervision skills • Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Civil Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
Civil Engineering, CAD, AutoCAD, Design Skills, Site Development, Database Design, Planning, Conceptual Skills, Legal Compliance, Problem Solving
Experience: Minimum 2-5 Years of UAE experience in the Fields of Construction
• Expertise in MS Office and Other Computer Applications. • Experience in working in Business Development related to Construction Sector. • Should be able to Generate new lead & close deals in the Construction Sectros of Industrial / Commercial projects. • Should able to meet targets in bringing the business. • Very Fluent in Arabic & English Communications (Preferably from Lebanon) • UAE Driving License is mandatory.
Candidate should be Mechanical Engineering graduate with minimum 3-5 years of working Experience as a site Engineer responsible for Site supervisions, Work Progress, Execution, Quality Checks and Records for High Rise Towers and Luxury Villas.
•Check materials received on site in compliance with the Contractor’s approved submissions. •Inspect construction works that include builder works and MEP installation as per shop drawings and project specifications. •Check As-Built Red Line Marked Up drawings on site •Inspect testing and commissioning for all services. •Check non-conformity to specifications and drawings •Assist other engineers upon the approval of shop drawings and material submittal. •Review contractor’s method statements, temporary work proposals, personnel deployment schedule and duties allocation •Administer and manage all submittals & approval process. •Monitor contractor’s activities on site concerning technical and contractual compliance. •Monitor contractor’s progress concerning all program related issues. •Discuss with the other engineers all interrelated construction functions including materials, equipment and construction sequence. •Communicate directly with the contractors and Client to coordinate activities on routine matters.
Candidate willing to join on immediate basis and with 3-5 years of experience in UAE shall be preferred.
Candidate having UAE Driving License with Car will be preferred.
Please send updated CV with copies of academic degrees, memberships & registrations certificates attested with the relevant government bodies with recent photographs.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting Sales Representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships.
The Sales Coordinator’s responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating staff, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction.
Bachelor’s degree in Science or Chemistry. Experience as a Sales Coordinator or in administration may be advantageous. Computer literacy.
Looking for a female candidate with any Bachelor Degree, age 25 to 35 yrs old.
Having knowledge about import/export in UAE, and will assist in preparation of Customs documentation to ensure that any shipments either imported or exported meet all applicable laws so that entry or export can occur.
Willing to do administrative works, filing, sorting, scanning and attending phone calls.
Effective and efficient in work to meet customer satisfaction, Handling quarries and coordinate with Sales team, offices to solve them and satisfy customers. The ideal candidate must have proven track record in Sales & Marketing, Capable of identifying target markets with commercial negotiation skills is an added advantage. Proven end sales skills-prospecting, target management and market awareness with great presentation.
Candidate must be organized, driven, proactive and self-motivated. 2 – 3 years of experience in the similar field.
Diploma / High School. Good Communication Skills. Presentation, face to face and written skills. Familiar with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power point is Must.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Academic qualification – Graduate Good Communication Skills Presentation, face to face and written skills Familiar with Microsoft Office is Must.
Knowledgeable in admin and marine services, vessel details (call sign etc.), has cargo shipping background. At least 2 years working experience with the same field. Various administrative tasks during Dept. meetings, ie. taking of meeting minutes, following up on action items. Assist with updating vessel and facility security plans, status logs, and needed updates Can multi-task.
• Commercial Leasing Manager manages and directs the daily activities of the leasing operations department in accordance with organization policies and standards. • Responsible for all leasing functions, which may include reviewing and negotiating lease transactions and agreements. • Proficiency in MS Office. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Responsible for Managing Rent. • Responsible for Managing Tenants. • Responsible for Managing the Budget/Maintaining Records. • Well-honed marketing abilities • Ability to sign legitimate tenants quickly.
Salary – AED-15,000- 20,000 Nationality – Any Working Hours – 8hrs per day Working Days – Sat – Thu Qualification – Graduate or Post Graduate Experience – U.A.E Experience more than 12+ years and above in Real Estate – Leasing experience in EMAAR and MEERAS is an advantage.
Kindly send your CV to: email@example.com Subject: SALES & LEASING MANAGER
Business Development Executive Required - Abu Dhabi
1. Identifying new sales leads 2. Pitching products and/or services 3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers 4.Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets 5.Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing 6.Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings 7.Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives 8.Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events 9.Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays 10.Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products 11.Developing quotes and proposals 12.Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person 13.Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met 14.Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
Bachelors Degree is Required or above Experience in Third Part Lab is preferable Exprerience in Food, Enironmental monitoring field is preferable Good computer skills (MS Office) Excellent verbal and written communication skills A team player with high level of dedication
Construction Supervisor with 7 to 10 years of experience in Villa construction.
• Ensure that proper resources are in place for the timely completion of work, including labor, tools, equipment & material. • Timely communication and follow up with Site Engineer or Project Manager for requirements. • Smooth operation of site Arrange work sequence to open up works for all subcontractors. • Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics, and construction documents. • Managing store materials and Monitoring of the execution team. • Organize work plan, coordinating with Construction Manager, for volunteer crews prior to their build day on site.
• Preferably Arabic Speaking. • Should have a valid UAE driving license. • Should have 7 – 10 years of previous experience in UAE. • Preferably living in Al Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Al Ain, or Abu Dhabi.
Opening for an Automobile Spare parts Salesman with UAE Driving License
Should have proven sales background within a automotive parts sales environment
* A minimum of 2-3 years experience within spare parts operations, preferably at an automotive parts sales counter. * Excellent sales ability. * Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach. * Fluency in English communication. * Good team player, experienced in a professional, high pressure, working environment. * An understanding of IT systems would be advantageous.
Required Accountant with minimum experience of 2/3 years in UAE.
Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting, Finance or equivalent. Should have at least two (2) years of accounting experience. Knowledge of accounting software required. Strong knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles. Good computer application knowledge required. Indian or Arab candidates nationality, fluent in English. Possess expert knowledge in preparing the budget as well as customer and supplier accounts, analytically and detail oriented. Previous experience in Architectural firms, construction companies, projects is preferred and required.
Interested Candidates can send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate with technical sales experience of minimum 4-10 years should be able to handle a sales team of less than 10 people to monitor incoming queries & supervise them professionally. Dedicated, focused oriented, sincere & good communication skill need to apply. Please send your CV with expected salary. Please don’t call us & you will be notified by email in case shortlisted within 2-3 weeks.
There’s no other vacancy available thus please do not send for other vacancies.
Production Manager (joinery) Required - Umm Al Quwain
• A production manager is involved in the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes. • Manage and improve the process of production • Vast knowledge in the joinery production process from issuing the production drawings till loading of the finished product. • Coordination between production and projects in terms of delivery schedule and project requirements. • Initiate the material requisition and follow up with the procurement.
• Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents • Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents • Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information • Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends • Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed • Checking the drawings • Solve technical issue in the factory or/and sites • Provide technical support to the engineering team in executive projects. • Assess the impact of deviation on product quality. • Coordinate with technicians in developing engineering designs. • Determine product disposition and various technical issues relating to a product. • Ensure collaborative relationship with manufacturing floor personnel. • Implement best practices in developing technical solutions.
A leading Shopping mall group in Middle East requires well experienced professionals for the following posts:
1. General Manager
Highly experienced shopping mall / retail industry professional with hands-on experience of minimum 5 years' in managing large-sized malls. The ideal candidate should be a go-getter with strong managerial experience and organizational skills in all business aspects, from setting operational structures to human resources, finance and marketing communications. Should be excellent communicator with strong ability to delegate responsibilities and establish corporate relationship with both internal and external state holders.
2. Assistant Mall Manager
Retail operations professional with hands-on experience in managing mid to large sized shopping mall. Should be an enthusiastic team player with a flair for learning and adapting new trends and best practices. Minimum 5 years' of experience in similar role.
3. Leasing Manager
A thorough retail professional with minimum of 5 years' of experience having thorough market knowledge and good contacts in the industry. Should be well experienced with all aspects of acquiring new tenants and retaining them. The position requires organizing, directing and managing the team for achieving the agreed revenue targets as per the management forecast.
Age limit is 40 years for all the above positions.
A well-reputed company based in Abu Dhabi is looking for a General Accountant with 2-5 years' of experience.
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports. • The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company fully aware of its financial condition. • Ensures that all expenses, receipts, owner’s distributions, funding requests and other transactions for the accounting period have been accurately posted. • Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices. • Communications skills and fluent in English. • Accounts Receivable. • Assist senior accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
Interested & Qualified candidates may send their CV to: email@example.com
Organized individual, team player and has excellent English communication skills. Has a pleasing and dynamic personality. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Willing to live and be based in Dubai Silicon Oasis.