Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded. Update accounts receivable and issue invoices. Processes accounts receivables, including bank deposits. Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations. Prepares journal entries/accounts payable vouchers as needed. Administers and process petty cash claims. Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned. Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed. Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings. Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
• Plans, assigns, and reviews the work of drafters and other employees working on design projects. • Establishes deadlines, develops goals, and determines production standards for the department. Analyzes data and reviews drawings and plans to ensure quality of work and project feasibility. Provides CAD technical support and develops solutions for all application problems. • Has extensive experience with drafting methods and tools. Typically requires a bachelor’s degree. Supervises a group of primarily para-professional level staffs. May also be a level above a supervisor within high volume administrative/ production environments. • Makes day-to-day decisions within or for a group/small department. Has some authority for personnel actions. Thorough knowledge of department processes. • Support the Project Managers with accurate drawings from design to production. • Prepare assembly and detail drawings. Requirements: • Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field • Requires 3-5 years’ experience in the related position and field. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment • Extremely detail-oriented • Great troubleshooting skills • Excellent organization and time-management • PC software proficiency
• Undertake the contract administration, including change management and maintain associated registers. • Identifying commercial risks, opportunities, value engineering and change. • Assist in cost control / cost mitigation. • Monitor and control costs throughout the project. • Identify risks surrounding the project and the likelihood of cost variation. • Track any changes to the design or actual work and adjust budget projections. • Value completed work and arrange payments to subcontractors. • Analyze progress and write detailed reports. • Liaise between site managers, project managers, site engineers and the client. • Identification of required variations • Immediate measurement and valuation of any variations / additional works • Advising on the cost implications of variations • Agreeing contract variations • Identification and preparation of contractual claims KEY SKILLS • Ability to recognize contractual obligations of both the company and its subcontractors • Good knowledge of construction methods and materials • Financial and commercial awareness • Responsiveness to client’s needs • Demonstrate loyalty, honesty and commitment • Initiative to resolve problems • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Good analytical skills • Team player
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE • Bachelor / Diploma in Quantity Surveying or Engineering • Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Construction Company • Proficient in Microsoft Office • Fluent English communication skills including, reading, writing and speech
The candidate should be experienced and Should have good typing skills, Develop and maintain a filing system Capable to maintain the office environment, Familiarity with basic research methods, Excellent organizational and time-management skills, Integrity and confidentiality, Multi-tasking abilities. please note. If selected, you must be willing to start immediately. Any Nationality can apply.
To execute property sales to achieve monthly sales targets while ensuring high quality customer service; and identifying opportunities for growing sales volume, market shares and profitability to grow future business.
JOB DUTIES AND TASKS:
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases. • Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds. • Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services. • Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price. • Answer questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals. • Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify of maintenance needs. • Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets. • Investigate clients’ financial and credit status in order to determine eligibility for financing. • Rent or lease properties • Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall company’s target. EXPERIENCE: minimum 3 years with degree.
Email your updated CV to ‘email@example.com’ with a subject line as Sales Executive. ... See MoreSee Less
– Updated CV with recent photo – At lease minimum of 2 years working experience in UAE and 6 years for Senior. – Applicant should be available in UAE and willing to join immediately (ASAP)
Sr. Quantity Surveyors-
• Degree in quantity surveying • PQS background with at least five years’ experience in claims/variations • Excellent client-facing and diplomacy skills • Ability to advise legal teams on technical aspects of construction disputes • Knowledge of FIDIC contracts • Broad knowledge of contracting principles and practices • Well versed in contract administration, VOs, procedures and payments • Have good leadership skills and able push team to meet deadline
•Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs • Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts • Coordination of work effort • Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues • Valuing completed work and arranging for payments
– Updated CV with recent Photo – ADNOC CERTIFICATE (NO ADNOC CERTIFICATE NO NEED TO APPLY)
-Applicants should be available in UAE only and willing to join immediately (ASAP)
Safety Admin- • Monitor and review incidents, carry out incident investigations and determine/implement suitable corrective actions when required
• Ensure H&S documents, records and reports are kept up-to-date.
• Develop and implement health and safety initiatives and campaigns.
• Support the company’s commitment to fire safety through adequate risk assessment, inspections and fire training
• Develop and deliver HSE training programs and monitor and review training performance using the LMS.
•The Safety Officer is responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
•The Safety Officer will correct unsafe acts or conditions through the regular line of authority, although the Safety Officer may exercise emergency authority to prevent or stop unsafe acts when immediate action is required.
•The Safety Officer maintains awareness of active and developing situations.
•Safety Officer ensures the Site Safety and Health Plan is prepared and implemented.
•The Safety Officer ensures there are safety messages in each Incident Action Plan.
Urgently looking for a mechanical engineer in a sharjah based contracting company. candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years of GCC in experience in construction field, especially in infrastructure works.
Interested candidate who meet the above requirement send detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ... See MoreSee Less
Currently looking for bright and honest individuals for our growing company in UAE to join our Online Tech Support team.
Candidates should be well skilled and have experience in the same field, as well as the responsibilities of taking and receiving online order from clients, preparing online marketing materials, as well as inventory management. Any nationality can apply.
Looking for an experienced Purchase coordinator for our company in UAE, candidates should have good communication skills, should be able to negotiate with suppliers for discounts. Also, candidates will have the responsibility of monitoring stock level and identifying purchase needs.
Our client, a well reputed Financial Institution seeks a Mortgage Advisor. Work Location : Dubai
Minimum requirements: Minimum experience of 2+ year mortgage/ home finance experience in either Dubai or Abu Dhabi is mandatory Strong Relationship Management skills Real estate market process and procedures Should be well connected on social media (LinkedIn) Preferred age limit: 35 years and below Must have UAE Driving License Arabic, Russian, Mandarin speakers are a plus, however not mandatory
Candidate who meets the above requirement only may send their CV to: email@example.com ... See MoreSee Less
Handle accounts payable and receivable Check invoices for inaccuracies Reconcile accounts with the general ledger Handle general account queries Recording account entries Prepare bank reconciliation statements Accounts finalization Other duties assigned time by time
Qualifications and Skills:
Excellent interpersonal skills Good English both verbal and written At least 3 years of relevant experience University Graduate in Accounting or Commerce Proficiency in Excel and QuickBooks Great analytical skills Eye for detail
Major Responsibilities: • Collect the demands from store/Engineering. • To be in charge of the purchase of equipment for the organization, contact suppliers, and research offers and quotations Prepare Comparative Statement. • Prepare the Purchase Order. • Purchase the Material/Goods from local Market/Overseas Vendor • Accountable for ensuring Material Test Reports (MTR’s) upon each delivery of project Material • Prequalification of new vendors • To provide assistance to the organization members related with all procurement matters
Job Specification Education / Qualification: • Graduate in any discipline with 5 years of experience. OR MBA (Marketing) with 2 years of relevant experience
Skills: • Communication & analytical skills • Good Convincing Power • Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements • Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with Microsoft Dynamix ERP a strong plus
• Bachelors, and ideally Masters, degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant subject • Demonstrable experience of leading an MEP site supervision team • Demonstrable experience of working in multi-disciplinary construction teams • Minimum 5 years experience in MEP company
Advertising company in UAE seeks an experienced Graphic designer to join the team. Candidates must have experience in the field and must be smart. Also candidates should have excellent visual designs knowledge and excellent communication skills.
Key Responsibilities: Achieve assigned sales and distribution targets. Develop the business by acquiring new food service accounts in the assigned territory.Ensure achieving growth and profitability.
Job Descriptions: Achieve food service sales volume, revenue and profitability goals. Identifying the market potential in order to establish new accounts, achieve sales target, etc. Provide superior customer service levels. Activate local marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance. Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeline and cost. Create permanent understanding of the market situation including existing technologies & trends. Coordinate with other divisions to ensure having the needed support. Analyze and report internal sales figures and growth opportunities periodically and when required. Keep a good and ethical working relationship with the customers.
The Successful Applicant The role is 100% sales driven so you must be a go-better. You must be comfortable selling face-to-face. It is essential that you have sales experience in the field. Additionally, the appropriate individual for this role must be well spoken in English. The successful candidate must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in a sales position in Food Service/F&B/FMCG Distribution Company in the Northern Emirates, Abu Dhabi,UAQ. You must have a proven track record in developing markets and achieving business results. It is essential that you hold a College Degree. Having a UAE Driving License is a must. You must have developed strong selling capabilities and should be a team player. Preferred nationalities: Asian, Arab. From 25 to 30 years old
What do we offer? An exciting career within a successful team. A unique employee value proposition based on regional, vertical and cross functional career growth. A rewarding and appreciative corporate culture. A competitive package and benefits
If interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org for our review. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at the earliest. ... See MoreSee Less
Responsibilities • Copy, scan and store documents • Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts • Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows) • Distribute project-related copies to internal teams • File documents in physical and digital records • Create templates for future use • Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients • Manage the flow of documentation within the organization • Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement • Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed Requirements • Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role • Familiarity with project management • Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel • Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) • Proficient typing and editing skills • Data organization skills • Attention to detail The candidate should be available to join immediately. No of position : 1 Male Candidates preferred.
Email your updated CV to our email ID ‘recruitment@ dreuae.ae’ with a subject line as Document Controller. ... See MoreSee Less
1.Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom. 2.Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping. 3.Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control. 4.Pass the entries in the software (Preferred worked on ERP software), as and when the transactions occur. Coordination with departments Eligibility Criteria: 2+ years of experience in construction site storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping. Experience in Construction or Real Estate Industry Knowledge of ERP is must Male Candidate Preferred
Email your updated CV to email@example.com with a subject line as ‘Storekeeper’ ... See MoreSee Less
• Responsible to lead the project team to ensure successful execution of project, experience project management, construction works. • To plan, organize, supervise and implement all construction activities to be carried out on the project in compliance with the specification, method of statement, drawings, schedules, site QA/QC, safety and environmental procedures and programmed requirements (Project Management Plan) • Coordinate with design team, direct and supervise junior staff • Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites • Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods • Build and manage project teams, including subcontractors and technical task leaders, Maintain client and consultant relations
The selected candidate will be responsible for executing senior-level engineering and project management tasks.
Skills • A minimum of 7 years of directly related experience in Construction projects. • Proven Projects Engineering and Project Management skills. • Graduate in Civil Engineering/ Architecture. • Experience with Design/Build Projects desirable. • Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential, presentation and verbal communication skills. • Ability to mentor junior staff. • UAE / Dubai experience is must and who can join immediately or within short period will be preferred
Education Graduate in Civil Engineering/Architecture
A trading company in Dubai is urgently looking for a qualified Chartered Accountant who can independently handle the entire Accounts Department. Candidates with minimum 5 years’ experience in accounts department only need apply.
Candidates with CA Intermediate pass may be considered.
Send your CV with current drawn salary and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org ... See MoreSee Less
1. Applicants should be available in UAE and willing to join IMMEDIATELY. 2. Updated CV with Recent Photo 3. Must Have DAC Certificate 4. Any Nationality can apply
Electrician Requirements: • Completion of electrician apprenticeship. • Experience working as an electrician. • Electrician degree from a technical college. • Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge. • Experience in renewable energy field.
Engineering firm requires a Sales Engineer (Male) Indian National having 2 years’ experience with mechanical equipment used in the civil construction and marine sectors. Applicant should have a good moral character, aptitude to liaise with clients professionally, possess excellent communication and correspondence skills in English and adhere to deadlines. Systematic work patterns and the prioritizing of work in a multi-tasking environment are desired. The ideal candidate would have proven selling skills with techno-commercial buyers, ability to prepare/deliver effective presentations and be willing to travel overseas for projects and training. Knowledge of pumps used for plaster, screed, concrete and dredging works would be advantageous. UAE D/L is preferred, but not mandatory. Package offered: Decent Salary + Bonus/Incentives + Medical + Annual Air Ticket + Other Benefits as per UAE Labour Law.
Send CV & Photograph to: email@example.com while stating ‘Sales Engineer’ in the subject ... See MoreSee Less
Our client, a renowned Government entity seeks Senior Internal Auditor. Work Location : Dubai Notice Period : Immediate
Minimum requirements: 1. Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar role with Big 4 firm experience. 2. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with CIA/CA/ CPA/ ACCA is mandatory 3. Prior experience as internal audit director for the last 3 years. 4. Good command of written and spoken English; advanced user of spoken and written Arabic is a must
Candidate who meets the above requirement only may send their profiles to L.firstname.lastname@example.org with below details:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as lifting supervisor in construction • Required lifting supervisor safety, shipyard supervisor safety, rigger and signalman certificate • Deeper understanding of load charts, different types of jibs, lifting clamps and load angles/lifting angles, LG specifications • Knowledge of different types of rigging methods and selection of different types of lifting gears for any special needs • Experience in heavy lifting objects • Understand on different types of lifting clamps and their safe usages • Good organizational and interpersonal skills • Positive thinking, self-motivated, proactive and committed • Team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision • Willing to work overtime
• Project Lifting Supervisor • Abide on duty stipulated in workplace safety and health (operation of cranes), Workplace Safety and Health (General Provisions) Regulations and other relevant subsidiary legislation. • Plan, coordinate and supervise all lifting activities in the project. • Perform daily inspection on all mobile cranes, crawler crane and electrical power driven (pendant control) overhead cranes used in the project • Ensure that the operators of mobile I crawler cranes conduct pre-operation check using company prescribed checklist. • Ensure that the ground conditions are safe for any lifting operation to be performed by any mobile I crawler crane • Brief all crane operators, riggers cum signalmen on the safe lifting procedures mentioned in company safe work procedure.
The BIM Project Coordinator is responsible for 3D modeling of MEP systems in construction for commercial and industrial facilities. This position will provide support to the BIM Manager, working directly with Foremen and Project Managers to produce coordinated piping shop and spool drawings from contract documents. The ideal person for this role is creative and eager to learn new concepts in construction technology, and always ready to take on new challenges.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities • Provide general day-to-day support to the BIM Manager • Organize construction drawing sets and hyperlinking relevant documents in Bluebeam Studios • Regularly update drawings and schedules to reflect relevant changes from design teams and field conditions • Set up Revit Projects based on existing project templates • Perform file management functions such as posting models, downloading model updates, managing links, and historic versioning • Attend coordination meetings, communicate with other trades, and create reports as requested • Assist in clash detection of coordination models • Coordinate and prepare record as-built models and drawings • Understand and follow all BIM Department policies and procedures • Provide weekly updates on the status of all assigned projects to the BIM Manager • This position may require up to 25% work travel • This position involves 3D flyover through virtual models • Perform additional assignments as directed by the BIM Manager, Project Managers, or the EVP of Operations
Required Knowledge & Skills • Working knowledge of baseline construction • Working knowledge of basic drawing set-up, modeling techniques, and general knowledge of drafting standards • Proficient in electronic document exchange • Highly motivated with strong work ethic • Ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines • Proficient in Microsoft Office Products – Excels at Excel • Team-player with the ability to work independently as needed
Preferred Knowledge & Skills • Foundational knowledge of Geometry and Math • Experience in document control and/or slip-sheeting and updating document sets • Working knowledge of CAD programs and/or navigating 3D models • Knowledge of Mixed Reality Coordination
Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree in construction technology management, building construction management, mechanical engineering, or other related field (in place of degree, ten (10) years directly related experience) • MEP design experience
Storekeeper & Document Controller Required - Abu Dhabi
Store Keeper • Should have 2 years experience in same field • Qualification Should Be Degree
Document Controller Technical knowledge of the Document Control System and processes. Experience working with 4Projects software. Experience planning, allocating and evaluating workloads to meet project requirements through effective time management skills. Detail-orientated skills.
Salary +Accommodation +Transportation +Visa +Air Tickets+ Other Benefits
Electrician Responsibilities: • Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems. • Read technical diagrams and blueprints. • Perform general electrical maintenance. • Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components. • Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices. • Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures. • Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations. • Circuit breaker corrective maintenance. • Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems. • Good knowledge of various test equipment. Electrician Requirements: • Completion of electrician apprenticeship. • Experience working as an electrician. • Electrician degree from a technical college. • Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge. • Experience in renewable energy field.
•creating a safe, caring and stimulating environment that promotes learning through play •supervising activity-planning to make sure children’s needs are met •working closely with parents and/or carers, giving them a high standard of customer service, including regular progress reports •working with colleagues and other professionals to make sure that children’s needs are met •making sure that equipment, such as furniture and toys, is in good condition •supporting and developing the nursery team •managing a budget •arranging marketing and publicity materials •creating management reports, and maintaining staff and child records •running the centre in line with environmental, health and safety and fire regulations
Job Details: • Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets. • Redeem stamps and coupons. • Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones. • Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information. Job Requirements: • Good computer skills. • Graduate. • Good communication skills. Benefits:- -Salary depends on experience -yearly flight ticket -insurance + visa -free accommodation
Our Firm requires a qualified database designer for a project located in Dubai to serve an Industrial Sales Organization, we require the candidate to install database on our server, create forms, tables, queries, permissions, design reports and train our team to use it effectively.
Please email your CV to email@example.com with subject “Database Designer” ... See MoreSee Less
Vacancies for Civil Engineers, Safety Engineers, Structural engineers, Construction engineers, HVAC engineers, Architects, Chemical engineers, Electrical engineers, Mechanical engineers and other engineering professionals
Executive Assistant to Managing Director Required - Dubai
• Ability to stand-in the absence of the Managing Director to ensure smooth flow of operations by coordinating with relevant departments and acting as back-up and provide accurate and detailed report of events and actions taken to the Immediate Superior and to Upper Management. • Perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision in a timely and efficient manner. • Be the point of contact between the executives and company employees/clients and manage information flow • Manage executives’ diaries and arrange their daily schedule (set up meetings, travel, speaking engagements) • Oversee the performance of other clerical and administrative staff • Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports • Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Degree in Corporate Secretary is preferred or PA certification would be considered a plus • Proven working experience as an executive assistant or senior executive assistant • Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency, including MS PowerPoint • Outstanding organizational and time management skills • Acquainted with knowledge of office management systems and procedures • Excellent verbal and written communications skills • Background on any of the following fields is an advantage: Accounting, Logistics, or Property Management • Strong Leadership Skills with potential to hold Management position. • Committed and has long term goals
Specialist Expeditor shall have excellent vendor communication skills, strong time management skills and a commitment to meeting project deadlines and receiving critical orders on time. The Specialist Expeditor will be responsible for communicating with vendors and shipping companies to ensure that all critical deliveries arrive at their destinations on time. He or she will also be required to report on a weekly basis any pending delivery to project management, quality and Procurement and elaborate recovery plans to mitigate potential delays.
We are hiring “Expeditor Specialist” for our EPC construction project in Sharjah. Candidates presently in UAE may forward their CVs to :firstname.lastname@example.org ... See MoreSee Less