Looking for MEP Supervisor for our Facilities Management department based in Dubai. The job will involve reporting to the Facilities Manager and supervising a team of technical staff to support our different properties.
Description of the Role:
– Manage and supervise the daily activities of the technical team. – Ensures optimal usage of manpower and resources. – Oversees and carries out maintenance and repair of equipment. – Responds to all reactive maintenance within the specified service level agreements and operational policies. – Ensures that Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks are carried out in accordance with the schedule, frequency and task lists and provides reports on any works required thereafter. – Responds in a prompt and efficient manner to all reactive issues and help desk requests. – Carries out site inspection on a random basis to monitor the benchmark of work and schedule. – Coordinates with other teams and ensures satisfactory completion of work. – Submits weekly accurate timesheets for the operational staff. – Carries out routine inspections for the jobs accomplished by Technicians and Service Partners. – Ensures that both the quality and the quantity of the jobs are in line with Service Level Agreements/KPIs. – Promotes a safe work environment and proper use of Personal Protective Equipment. – Receives and complete work orders to include; records concerning time, labour and materials for each task. – Responds to emergency situations during and after hours for to resolve the emergency requirements. – Requires flexibility and understanding that all maintenance staff may be required to perform duties outside their normal area of expertise to meet the mission and goals of the Facility Services Department
Requirements – Minimum technical certificate or diploma in mechanical, civil or electrical engineering. – Minimum 7 years experience with relevant history of installation, maintenance and repair in commercial premises. – Display a sound knowledge of MEP installation and civil related works. – Should have a sound knowledge of pipefitting, electrical and electronic fault diagnosis and brazing techniques as applicable to the AC and refrigeration industry. Good understanding of A/C systems and controls. – CMMS/BMS experience (Maximo Preferred). – Experience of safe working practices, risk assessments, method statements and permit-to-work systems. – Knowledge of HSEQ practices and policies. – The candidate should have a good level of English and GCC experience is preferred. – Must reside in the UAE
Job Condition – Previous experience in Facilities Management.
Additional Duties – This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your manager.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of candidate applications only the successful candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “MEP Supervisor” before 25th of October. ... See MoreSee Less
• Candidates should be available in UAE and able to join immediately. • Candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years of UAE experience in Showroom sales. • Must be fluent in English and Arabic is preferable.
- Arabic and English Speaking candidates are required. - Degree in Business Administration and/or HR - At least 3~4 years’ hands-on experience in HR in UAE. - Must be available in UAE currently. - Firm knowledge of UAE Labour Laws.
Female candidates only. If interested email CV to: email@example.com
Coordination with the technicians and supervisors Follow up with AMC Service Provider for the work Forward receiving complaints to proper channel Receiving Invoices and data entry. Updates Carpentry and Painting expenses. Data Entry on Invoice, Approved quotations. Registering received complaints, through phone calls, in proper channel Preparing Performance Report of each AMC service provider LPO updates AMC renewal Updates Coordinating with tenants Keep supporting documents for AMC, Maintenance quotations Follow up pending approvals and inquiries
The candidate should be a graduate with similar background.
Please send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Maintenance Coordinator” before 25th of October ... See MoreSee Less
Looking to hire charismatic, ambitious, self-motivated and experienced in OFF PLAN property sales consultants. • Our agents earn from 15K to 100K per month due to our strong marketing support and generous sales commission. • We offer an opportunity to become a part of the big brand, which has been known and respected in the middle east for the last 15 years. • Our agents are provided with: • Competitive packages which depend on the experience of the agent. • High quality fresh leads • Full marketing support, including promotional stands on the Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Walk, Mall of the Emirates. • Exclusive projects, including Address JBR • Opportunity to participate in international property shows. • Professional trainings given by the world’s top trainers opportunity to grow within the company
Requirements: • Education: Bachelor’s Degree • Experience: 2-5 years • Languages: English, Hindi • UAE Driving license: Yes Job Details: • Plus is having valid UAE driver license. • Must have at least 1-year Real Estate experienced. • Must have experienced in brokerage Company. • Aware of RERA Rules & Regulation. • Familiar with using CRM Software. • Well versed and knowledgeable in the Dubai property market. • Excellent English skills are mandatory (Read / Write /Speak). • Strong work ethics and negotiation skills. • Must have network of agents/investors. • Target Driven and motivated to achieve sales targets. • Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
If you want to be a part of successful team and reach your fullest financial potential, send you CV to email@example.com
Senior Accountant required for a company in Sharjah UAE. Very good experience and qualifications required. Preferred Master degree, part / semi qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA and 8-10 years’ experience. Only candidates present in UAE should apply.
• Assisting the Senior Director/Director, Leasing Manager and Real Estate Representative manage the lifecycle of a deal from site selection through opening for a given geographic region and as assigned. Managing store lifestyle management software system by tracking critical dates, database entry, and acting on next steps. • Manage the Real Estate Committee functions, including: Track deal submissions into the REC process. Preparing and distributing bi-weekly agenda, presentation and other reports to pre/REC members. Prepare and distribute notes and decisions for each meeting. Manage required system updates within Tango. Act as the sole authorized final approver and project initiator in Tango. • Assist managers/representatives in preparing presentations of site recommendations for new locations utilizing geographic and demographic analysis. • Work closely with legal to manage document obtainment and ensure document progression through signature. Work closely with Construction/Store Planning to ensure critical dates are being met and provide feedback for Real Estate action. • Attending meetings on behalf of team and assuring communication of follow up and to do items. • General administrative and special projects as needed
4-year degree preferably in Real Estate/Business/Accounts Required or Acceptable Job-Related Experience: Some knowledge of commercial/retail real estate preferred
Years of Job-Related Experience Required:
3-4 years preferred
Technical/Other Skills Required:
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, as well as learn department-built software. Ability to work under tight deadlines and to manage multiple competing priorities. Desire to learn all facets of retail development. Strong business acumen for interacting with people of all levels, including executives, internal and external via phone and email. Eye for detail and ability to analyze and interpret data as well as problem solve independently. Enjoys working hard in a fast-paced environment and being a team player.
A local boat manufacturer company is looking for an experienced Operations Manager with the following requirements:
• The Operations Manager will be responsible for the day to day fleet operation activities Liaison with the Technical team in planning, scheduling, and repair maintenance and budget control of the fleet • The person will also be responsible for internal repurchase inspection, fleet expansion and evaluation of vessel prior to purchasing. • Overseeing the recruitment of crew, documentation of the vessel and statutory certificate • He will also be accountable for the effectiveness of the fleet scheduling management, which includes the management of workforce to enhance the efficiency and safety aspect • Strategic planning of mass assets mobilization • Financially planning & controls, event management, customer service, staff training • Develop short and long term business plan • Establish & Manage Marketing & Events Program • Prepare & Manage Budget • Monthly reporting & Assessments • Establish Facility Management Contracts & Protocols for the Clients
• University Graduate • 3-5 Years of Experience • Middle East experience preferred • Sound knowledge of Yachting • Able to generate Business
Applicant should posses strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Must have exceptional Computer skills and knowledge of Tally Software. Applicants without CPA certification need not apply.
We are urgently hiring Key Account Manager with 7 to 10 yrs FMCG experience in Modern Market.
Responsibilities:- -developing productive long term relationships with customers -creating long term strategies with the clients -act as a main contact for existing and new customers -reaching sales targets -implementing a global sales strategy -preparing volume forecasts and plans -closely cooperating with other departments involved with your accounts. – Develop plans to build-up weighted distribution in each region/city/or town in coordination with Distributor’s local management, and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
Requirements:- -FMCG experience is a must, preferably in modern trade -Strong communication and presentation skills -Good skills in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook. Prior experience in SAP is a plus. -Sales and goals oriented personality
– Arrange items in the store appropriately = Keep up records to maintain inventory control – Count items delivered to the store – Support proper documentation and safe record keeping – At least three years of experience in the same role required
Urgently required Female Admin Assistant with Real Estate with not less than 2 years of experience in Dubai. Preferably assigned in dealing with clients in leasing and buying properties. Knows well the procedures and processing all the forms.
Requirements; Background in Construction, High Rise Building.
Experience: With minimum of 5 work related experience in United Arab Emirates. Immediately Joining
• Degree in quantity surveying • PQS background with at least five years’ experience in claims/variations/Quantity Take off • Excellent client-facing and diplomacy skills • Ability to advise legal teams on technical aspects of construction disputes • Knowledge of FIDIC contracts. Quantity Take Off • Broad knowledge of contracting principles and practices • Well versed in contract administration, VOs, procedures and payments • Have good leadership skills and able push team to meet deadline • Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs • Preparing, negotiating and analyzing costs for tenders and contracts • Coordination of work effort • Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues • Valuing completed work and arranging for payments
Key skills for chartered surveyors • Numeracy • A good working knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to learn how to use specialist software • Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills • Team working • The ability to negotiate • Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
Please send your updated CV with recent Photo and Degree Certificate to email add firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking for a top-notch commercial specialist with extensive knowledge to help us handle our clients’ sales and leasing needs. We welcome big egos, who pushes the boundaries of creativity whilst ensuring that the company values are upheld.
– Collaborating with team members across the company to handle the daily incoming leads
– Able to work under pressure and must possess excellent time management skills
– Self-starter who likes working in a busy environment and loves the buzz of closing deals
– Competitive and have a strong desire to be number one
– Honest and have a proven track record in the industry
– With at least five years of Real estate experience and possess outstanding area knowledge
– Charismatic and of an excellent corporate appearance
– Possesses a valid UAE driver’s license and have access to a vehicle
– Competitive commission structure
– Visa + Health insurance
– Full marketing and admin support
– On time commission payment
Job Type: Full-time
How many years of Real estate experience do you have? Are you in Dubai? Do you have the following license or certification: RERA certificate? Do you have the following license or certification: UAE Driving license?
Description Should be a graduate with excellent oral and written communication skills along with 2 to 5 years experience as HSE Officer in a reputed company.
Should ideally have NEBOSH / IOSH, Fire & Safety, First Aider and other certifications. Hand-on experience on ISO process mandatory. Acquaintance with fire extinguisher usage, CPR etc essential. Ability to write incident reports is a prerequisite. Spoken Arabic – an advantage
Senior Accountant required for a company in Sharjah UAE. Very good experience and qualification. Preferred Master degree, part / semi qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA and 8-10 years’ experience. Only candidate in UAE.
Electromechanical Senior Engineer / Team Leader Required - Dubai
• Telecom network Electromechanical components experience is a must • Telecom network processes and regulations knowledge is a must • Experienced in managing multiple teams in manners concerning trouble tickets handling and closing • Supervising network operations center’s process management and handling • Extensive Experienced in reviewing and evaluating electromechanical network change request approvals and management • Experienced in creating change requests and able to follow up with multiple departments for necessary approvals • Electromechanical background should focus on telecom power systems • Air conditioning units and control panels experience is a plus • General knowledge of fire systems, AWL, telecom equipment is a plus
Confident and Target Oriented Outdoor Sales Executives who possess excellent Communication & Negotiation skills. Candidates must be fluent in English.
•Perform direct marketing and sales activities to generate sales as per the agreed sales and marketing plan. •Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by mail, telephone, and personal visits. •Can do site visits •Flexible and persistent in making maximum sales •Achieving targets of Sales and also ensures customer retention. •Developing New Corporate clients and maintain high level of customer satisfaction. •Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
Job Skills: •Should have experience in Corporate sales •Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook •Highly motivated, positive thinker and achiever. •Well-presented and businesslike.
Candidates who meet the job requirements can send their CVs to: email@example.com
We’ll only accept application having OUTDOOR SALES EXPERIENCE with DRIVER’S LICENSE and NO OTHER APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED
Mechanical Engineer :- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 years UAE experience in HVAC systems field (Sales & Service). Key Tasks and Duties include:- • Have good knowledge and expertise in HVAC and Plumbing systems design • Responsible for the HVAC engineering design of air distribution and piping systems to include specialty mechanical systems for new and renovated buildings. • Prepare the design of the HVAC piping and air side systems to include the completion of code reviews, preparation of the basis of design, system calculations • Preparation of Revit CAD drawings, specification preparation, field investigations, and other such design as required to execute the HVAC construction for new or renovated buildings. • Working knowledge of hydraulic calculation software and MS Office is required. • Strong written and verbal communication skills; • Understanding of multidisciplinary coordination through design and the construction process.
The candidate must be able to work well independently and to manage a team of mechanical engineering technologists and engineers to successfully deliver projects on time and in budget.
Inkpot urgently seeks an experienced Graphic designer to join the team. Candidates must have experience in the field and must be smart. Also, candidates should have excellent visual designs knowledge Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (3d designing, Illustrator, Photoshop and etc.) and excellent communication skills. Any nationality can apply.
All interested applicants can send their CV & latest work portfolio directly at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
A reputed light manufacturing company based in Dubai is looking for an experienced Sales Executive who is having experience mainly in Lighting Industry. Graduates with valid UAE driving license is preferred.
• Handle the advertisement activities of vacant jobs and CV Sourcing from Job portals. Or coordinate with consultancy’s when required and negotiated It. • Screening the collected CV’s, then Arrange and Coordinate with candidates through telephonic interview for selection Process. • Preparing Offer Letter • Get employee satisfaction survey and review by General Manager & HR Director. • Prepare Employee KPI’s for Sales & Support • Prepare Bonus & Incentive Calculation yearly basis with Finance Manager • Prepare Indemnity, Manapower plan and HR Budget with Finance Manager and HR Director • Coordinate with the PRO for Visa Process. • Manage relationships between Employer’s and Employees. • Employee relations: giving guidance, explains policies and procedures, explains labour law if and when necessary, helps solve employee problems. • Arrange the staffs Performance Appraisal. • Coordinate with the insurance companies and get the best plan and Claims etc. Also manage all company Vehicle Insurance. • Prepare for staff promotion as per Managerial request.. • Prepare employee custody report’s : Laptop/ Tablets, Mobiles, Vehicles and other office resources. • Create and Update the Organization structure. • Conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind the separation. • Calculate Employee End of service and Gratuity for the Final settlement.
Graduate with minimum 3 Years of UAE experience as customer coordinator in Facility Management field, Well Presentable and good communication Skills in English and Hindi.
Excellent telephone manners with pleasing personality, Good interpersonal Skills, knowledge in Ms. Office, Preparation of LPO, quotation, workers Schedule & Attendance card, co ordination with customers etc.
Require for Abudhabi based facility management company- email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates can submit their application, once you submit your resume/cv, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle guests who’ll visit the domes, guide and assist them on any questions/queries • Handle a tailor-made request. • Advising guests general or specific advice about our place • Dealing with customer queries and complaints and make alternative arrangements for customers who have had their visit interrupted by unforeseen issues. • Evaluating customer’s feedback and assuring guest’s satisfaction. • Follow Team Leader/Supervisor’s instruction on any meeting or briefing discussed with regards to his/her duties and responsibilites
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• 1-2 years related experience Bachelor’ degree graduate or secondary Excellent communications skills. • Customer service skill • easily and quickly identify and resolve problems. • Ability to work under pressure • Works well independently, or in a teamwork • Handling customer, searching quickly on effective ways of helping. • Excellent communication and presentation capabilities.
If you are confident for the position don’t hesitate to let us check your resume/CV via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org